• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

I don't see why we can't make with a map every now and then, seeing as it *is* rather difficult to follow several different characters with different perspectives. The details I can put into a post can only explain so much clearly, I admit.

Right now, Kevyn's image is quite accurate. I suppose I'd better cook up some other maps for areas further into the station as well, seeing as it looks like most of you will be going there.

I guess I also need to clarify that the vents are too small for some people, are also have their own sets of advantages and disadvantages for traveling through. The most obvious being that you really won't be able to see what's going on outside or communicate effectively with your team. Other pros and cons will just have to be discovered as they come up.

Ideally, I did this because I don't want everyone in the vents. A GM-based decision I had to make for this episode.

I'm finding it a bit tricky to follow, but it's mainly the vents that are throwing me off.

Didn't some people go upstairs or something earlier? Or am I cracking up...

Well.... we were but the stairs was a closed stairway somehow, then the uniques are going though it.

I made a quick backpeddle post though.

Where are the Uniques right now? Are they still making their way up the stairs or are they in the corridor between the lab and the observation room? My post might not make much sense if its the latter...

And yes, I know my character is a bit selfish Also, I wouldnt normally order around a character but I am under the impression that Type Twos have to follow orders; if people dont like that then I can always edit my post.

Orders don't quite work in Freespacer society, since an order in the sense that we use it requires a hierarchy. But that doesn't exist.

Ultimately it's up to Scarlet if she wants to listen to Fetch or not. It's not like Type Threes are superior to Twos in the sense that a General is superior to a Private. They exist to fill a different role than Twos do, but they are all working towards the same goals, and are thus equals.

Granted but type threes have free thought while type twos dont; type twos are made to follow orders to the letter and sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Still, Scarlet is not the normal type two so it is up to her

It's my understanding that Scarlet doesn't technically have to listen to him, but she does within her imbued sence of duty. Then again, she also absolutely dispises running away, and the way I see it, Type Twos do have childish level of free will; Kinda like the way you ran away from home but always came back. ;I

Anyhow, I've actually been putting off posting to give moar peoplez a chance... but if nothing crops up Reg might still chuck in a short one tonight.

Note: Noboru is not in any way suicidal, and I would very much like for him to stay alive in this plot.

PS, Moonie, are the plasma cannisters explosive if they're shot, or no?

I haven't been posting since it seems like everything is going in circles, so I'm waiting for Captain to post on our collective movement, or some event by Moon.

I will be posting the description of the next area, as well as (hopefully) including a crude map to help. This post should be happening soon, but until then I'd like everyone to get a bearing on where their character is.

Keziah and Cyril are the only ones I believe are still in the vents, in danger. The rest of you *should* be grouped in the hall above the docking bay, ready to follow Captain Kokuten further out into the station and, hopefully, a new method to combat the Uniques with.

Yeah, I actually agree on it being a phenominal of yapping in the face of imminent doom... Mr.Cipher and Mr.Devin; feel free to drag Mrs.Suicide away by the arms, if you don't wanna get half the squad killed on my account. XD

That said, Reg sure hopes those vents lead back to something other than the observation access corridor, otherwise Keziah and Cyril really will have their work cut out for them...

I apologize if I've been a little sparse lately, but I recently had a trip to my mom's that was a little last minute.

It's cool Kokunuts, I've been really hard-up with final exams anyway. Hopefully I can muster enough time to procrastinate my studying and work on what really matters: MY BEAUTIFUL STATION!

This was bugging me so It had to be said I thought.

Though I probably did post a little too late, I had meant to do the Jen rant sooner, but Deacon beat me to the punch a little, and I've been in a sort of Cirrus Coma for a while since I don't know didn't feel like posting for a while since It would come out crappy.

Hooray for terrible post!

What's the point in being an Id-Sol if you can't throw a few pieces of furniture around, eh?

I assumed there'd be some kind of rubbish chair lurking somewhere near the lab entrance, if not it'll be something else. Litter bin, small crate, potted plant etc.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…