• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Well aren't you all just the curious lil' critters.

"Is Miss Cranker going to kill meeee~"
"Is my new supergun going to kill meeee~"
"Is my blossoming lesbian going to be ejected into space~"

You silly billies will just have to read on and see. :3

Moon, seriously. This is ceasing to be fun.

Kevyn, you missed this opportunity to grab their boss back before Cyril decided to rescue Kez.

But, if it doesn't work, this situation will officially be FUBAR, way beyond anything I've seen in this plotship before. I'm getting annoyed at getting shut down or missing opportunities for lack of information.

If you have questions, Missing, then ask them.

You're in a dangerous situation. Most of you have been in dangerous situations before. It just so happens to the most obvious choice for fighting back is somewhat ineffective at this point.

Work with what you're given, improvise, and survive the encounter.

You mean COMPLETELY ineffective, Moonie. The only options we've had were the bare handful of ideas that YOU decided were worth working a plot around. We've all be more or less bystanders looking out the window of the pretty plot train. We can rock it side to side to make things seem a little more exciting, but in the end the route and the destination are set by the GM, and jumping off the pretty plot train means ending up as a stain in the dirt.

@MissingNo: Let's face it: I would have only gotten my hands on Laj if Moonie wanted me too. And since we already established in some PMs that Laj and Marrissa were going to be showing up later, that was pretty much out of the question. I would have probably wound up where I am right now, just with the added bonus of having left a squadmate to die.

And for the record to everyone: this isn't me ranting as a player about to loose a character. I understand that that happens in a plot and I don't really mind it too much. This is me ranting as a GM (well, a GM in other systems at least) at how Moonman got us all where we are in the plot right now.

MissingNo said:
Moon, seriously. This is ceasing to be fun.

It sorta ceased to be fun when the security detail found out that their gear's so cheap we might as well be fighting naked with slings. I mean seriously. Cass has a HIGH PROFILE SCIENCE TESTING BED STATION AND HER SECURITY FORCES ARE ARMED WORSE THEN CAVEMEN. Kinda wallbanger there.

I swear once you go though the door there is a right turn then a long corridor that is the room which our group is in.

Now if you think how they threw the grenade, wouldn't it bounce back on the wall and land in front of Jen, Speedy, or Stoova?

Well that was how at least I remembered the map, I don't mind if I'm all that wrong though. It just kind of defeats the strategy I had in mind for a retreat.

Well Cipher, he's your character, you get to chose how he dies...

Speedy will do a return to sender grenade run.

I didn't exactly mean that literally, MAD. Noboru has a history of rushing off headlong into trouble and coming out relatively unscathed. I meant that if Noboru ran fast, he might just skip on past the recovering Captain Bell and her partner.

Just because someone sounds like they don't get you sarcasm, doesn't mean they themselves aren't being sarcastic...

Technically, yes. It's in the middle of the hallway, after all.

Ok, I'm at a loss as to what to post with a grenade right behind us. I mean honestly, it's got a 3-5 second primer here.

HighDarkLord said:
Dive away from it and take cover when in doubt.
So, I either jump further into the room which will offer no shelter, or I jump out into the hall and get perforated by bullets and Xaser beams?

Deacon tried to kick it back through the door, as well as snatching one of the other grenades out of the air to accompany it back to sender.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…