• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Who are we kidding. Squad 35 isn't allowed to have nice things. The place will be overrun by Mushu or something within five minutes of us setting foot on the beach.

Ah, we don't have to give him ideas. He'll find plenty of ways to screw us over on his own.

By the way: before I forget; how long has it been since the last chapter Moonie? I'm wondering what sort of lingering effects Cyril should have (i.e. slightly loopy on pain killers through to just having a lingering, hacking cough.)

Kevyn said:
Who are we kidding. Squad 35 isn't allowed to have nice things. The place will be overrun by Mushu or something within five minutes of us setting foot on the beach.
That sounds really tasty or fun. All of a sudden I have a picture of a small red dragon shouting:
"Did you see those guns?! They dropped out of the sky, in Daisies!"

MAD said:
Sure, he was only wearing a plain blue t-shirt under a hunting orange windbreaker instead of combat armour; and was carrying a beach umbrella instead of a rifle, but he still was tense.
Maybe because he forgot to wear pants today? Just a guess...

Didn't need much of a change; grumpiness can be held over long periods of time, especially if it's triggered by a person.

MAKES SENSE, AYUP.

MoonMan said:
I didn't state it explicitly, but I'd say it's about two weeks after the last episode.

Two weeks? Am I the only one who feels like there should have been some sort of bridge between these two episodes? At the very least, something to explore just what everyone was doing/thinking/feeling in the aftermath of the shootout. Emotions were running high for just about everyone involved, it seems like a shame to have to abandon that sort of stuff. I mean, two weeks is a long time to hold anything other then the most basic of emotional reactions.

Eh, whatever. It's too late now. I'll start hammering out a post. By the way Moonie, am I correct in thinking that the video from Cyril's eyes/implant combo has been pretty much ignored?

Is the beach haunted? We need to have some kind of local tribal legend that no doubt comes to fruition as soon as Cassefin & Co. set foot on the beach.

(Also, I believe Ep. 5 is still unlocked, which leaves time for us to get in the promised drinking session...)

Kevyn said:
MoonMan said:
I didn't state it explicitly, but I'd say it's about two weeks after the last episode.

Two weeks? Am I the only one who feels like there should have been some sort of bridge between these two episodes? At the very least, something to explore just what everyone was doing/thinking/feeling in the aftermath of the shootout. Emotions were running high for just about everyone involved, it seems like a shame to have to abandon that sort of stuff. I mean, two weeks is a long time to hold anything other then the most basic of emotional reactions.

Eh, whatever. It's too late now. I'll start hammering out a post. By the way Moonie, am I correct in thinking that the video from Cyril's eyes/implant combo has been pretty much ignored?

This is what mini-JPs and One-Shots are for, and why I encourage them.

As for the video Cyril may have gotten; that sounds like something very One-Shot worthy, don't you think?

Cipher said:
Is the beach haunted? We need to have some kind of local tribal legend that no doubt comes to fruition as soon as Cassefin & Co. set foot on the beach.

(Also, I believe Ep. 5 is still unlocked, which leaves time for us to get in the promised drinking session...)

You're really into this ghost thing, aintcha. :shock:

That'd be one biiiig speedo... Seriously, Cyril could use it as a hammock. :shock:

@Moonie: As much as it seems weird to me to do character development at the same time as you're writing something chronologically later, I'm game for a one shot about Cyril giving in his evidence. I figure that Cyril'd either go to Abeck or the big M herself, so do you want to set up some sort of JP or something...?

@everyone else: I've been working out the post for the thread proper, and I've came up with something that should be asked. I figure that Cyril's spent most of the past two weeks getting his lung fixed, so he's probably only managed to get himself out of the sick bay once or twice. So that begs the question: did our suicidal little engineer get any visitors while he was recovering and conscious? Or hell when he was just recovering. If anyone wants to make a JP or oneshot type thing out of it, I'm game for it too, but I mostly just want to know if he's a little grumpy that he didn't get anyone pokeing a head in on top of the fact that the doc isn't going to let him do pretty much anything.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back