• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Gotta make the old collage try. For the sake of every red blooded Nep out there, you understand. :solemn nod:

MissingNo said:
She frowned for a split second at being bothered but lifted her eyebrows anyway.

"Do I know you?"

George's reaction:

Attachments

• 1209142820668.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 241
That picture made me laugh.

I wasn't sure if Tweak had mentioned them in her journal yet...so I decided to try mixing up her responses. And as far as I know, no one really (save Dream) knows about her memory problem yet. The SavTechs must be doing a good job of reminding (does that word even qualify?) Tweak to read her journal every morning...

Oh. Right. Well, to anyone else it might get repetative, to Tweak every morning is the first time it has happened. If it's annoying to anyone, it would be annoying to the poor SavTechs who have to get her informed in time to prevent a security breach.

I thought Cipher was commenting on Moon's post, sorry ^_^

Edit:

*looks at Stovaa and Dragonnova* Get a thread! : p

Dang it, I have not read any posts since I last posted, I think personally my brain went on vacation as this vacation began to roll out.

I'm not sure when I will post again, though I'll try to make one at least so Jen can be put on the side without too much trouble.

Heh. An tinkerer's method of playing "hard-to-get": Present engineering problems to the person hitting on you. If all get solved and the person didn't give up, go out with them!

Or pull a Peter Venkman and just keep coming back, saying "I'm working on it" and asking to go out. She'll either concede or get posessed and turned into a dog/cougar/demon thingy.

?

I'm guessing that's a Ghostbusters reference from the whole "demon" thing.

Edit: One mention of the word "Ghostbusters" and Google already slaps an ad at the bottom of the thread for them.

Pete Venkman (one of the Ghostbusters) met one of his clients, Dana Barret (played by the lovely Sigourney Weaver) early in the movie when her fridge turned into a portal to Hell. Dana kicked Pete out of her apartment and Peter promised to "prove himself" to her, and went on to solve several hundred ghost cases, then met up with her again and asked her to dinner (to which she agreed). She went home later in the day and was promptly posessed by the right hand of an ancient Babylonian god. She later turned into a dog-cougar-demon thing, then was frozen in stone, only to be broken out of the stone gargoyle prison thing after the Ghostbusters kicked the ass of a Babylonian god in the form of a 100-foot-tall marshmallow man.

Just so there is no confusion on Keziah's part, the phrase Deacon is meaning to use is "Wrapping them around your little finger".

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…