• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Sounds plausible.

Hopefully Cassefin doesn't catch wind of it, though. She's very serious about people hanky-pankying willy-nilly around her station!

MoonMan said:
Sounds plausible.

Hopefully Cassefin doesn't catch wind of it, though. She's very serious about people hanky-pankying willy-nilly around her station!

Luckily she hasn't found my Stash.

How wide is the gap between tram 1 and tram 2? Is one door going to be enough or are they going to need to be joined together to do it?

I'd say one door out to do it. My MSpaint images aren't to be taken inch for inch...they are more for clearing up fuzzy writing and getting proper placement in.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4584&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Looks like Mark doesn't have any more character information from the players who haven't had art done for them yet. Get on this ASAP or I'll give them out to other people.

THE CHARACTER LIST

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - DONE
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - DONE
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.
5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

That means the players for Stovaa, Method and Serra Evangelle need to get on this ASAP. You want free art, right?

Sorry folks, things have picked up and I haven't found the time to get a good-sized post in.

I should have one for ya'll pretty soon though, pinky swear.

Also, nice bit of character development Missing~

I look forward to seeing how you play Tweak out in the coming missions.

Triple-post, because I'm the Sheriff 'round these parts;

C-man and Lam; where exactly are your character's jumping? Maybe I'm just seeing things a little incoherently, but I couldn't catch where they were intent on landing. :I

I read in the replies that one of the characters (Stovaa) made a bridge between the two trams and my character is planning to jump on it.

My character is planning to stumble blindly into whatever, and therefore so am I. So, most likely, I will be following C-Man.

C-Man said:
I read in the replies that one of the characters (Stovaa) made a bridge between the two trams and my character is planning to jump on it.

So you two are planning on making a jump...

Similar to this.

Pretty, uh, big jump. Still going with it? Because, hey, it might turn out interesting. Maybe.

Attachments

• tram wut.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 151
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…