Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Goban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My time-chart is really chaotic, me being a Year 10 student with exams around the corner and all.

So I might not be able to add my two cents to the JP...

zephyrite said:
mon-thurs 21:00-23:00(GMT)
fri 21:00-4:00
sat-sun(thru oct 1) 1:00-4:00
sat-sun(after oct 1) anytime, Im open

Cripes!!! Im off by an hour! this is the actual schedule.
mon: 20-22
tues-thurs: nope.
fri: 20-3
sat-sun: anytime really. speech will be coming up, so after that starts I will update. (sat and wed will change)

Really sorry about not being able to get my post up as promised, but this week's been pretty hectic, and something came up. I should become more regularly active again very soon. Again, I'm sorry for any holding up of the plot that I did.

Note: The light on the Type 28 NSP is not dim, it is a legitimate tactical flashlight that shines about 300 lumens - very bright, bright enough to blind someone temporarily if you point it at them in a dark or dim area.

*nods* Thanks for pointing that out, Wes. I'd tried to catch it when I turned on the SMG's light.

Ah, I finally got something posted! Sorry for any grammatical mistakes that may still remain, or if its quality was not up to snuff; I was (am) pretty tired when I posted it, but really wanted to get a SP up. As was recently posted, it'd be cool to get a JP going sometime soon.

Everyone's schedules updated? I'm going to try and organize a JP here, but I want to make sure we're all looking at accurate schedules.

If there are any hitches that could occur in the next couple weeks, post those too.

I updated my schedule. If you were to set an earlier time, tell me beforehand and I might be able to work something out.

-Bows to everyone-
Thankyou,thankyou.

Do visit my webpage if you want to see other things I've done or what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back