Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Goban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. It's not that Wes, it's just seeing the "new posts made" icon next to a forum. My players post, but I don't see the new post icon.

I think it's what I get for logging into two places at once. Bah.

Once you your session ends (logout/timeout), it clears the new post icons.

I'm starting to hear more music from Metroid Fusion as we're going through this mission. Somebody tell me why! I'm also hearing the Intro song from Trigun (H.T) whenever there's a gunfight along with arranged rock remixes of tunes from Megaman Zero 2 at any other time!!

AAAARRGHHHH!! What's wrong with my brain?!

Well now that i finally got my work dates in order i can do JP's on Sunday any time just give me it in Central time and I'll be their with cookies. And i can do them on Tuesday's any time as well. otherwise my scheduled if full with classes and work.

Sunday appears to be the best option. Though we've gone through a lot of the action as it is, we can still JP this coming Monday morning at 00:30.

How's that sound?

What timezone?

So everyone knows -- I'm going to wait for some replies here after everyone got knocked out. Go ahead and get up, mill about, whatever you need to do to feel your character out.

I should be able to participate in the JP. I'll quote from that time converter website...
12:30:00 a.m. Monday November 13, 2006 in EST converts to
04:30:00 p.m. Monday November 13, 2006 in Australia/Melbourne
So I've got my approval on this time, just after school too.

EDIT: Wait... actually, I found out that I have sports after school. Therefore, I might get home at 4:30 or 5:00... so either you could move the time forward by half an hour or something like that. Therefore, I might have una problema. So I might not be able to make it on time.

If we don't have enough players tonight for a "full" JP by go-time, I'll delay it 15 minutes. After that, we'll go with what we have as quick as we can. We've got a medic waiting for us, so I'd prefer we pick that character up ASAP.

Dammit.

JP canceled due to my prepress guy fucking up. I'm going to be here a little while, making templates for Tuesday's paper. I really wish he'd told me earlier ...

ASSIGNMENT (since we need to keep moving): Omega or raz, whoever shows up, take the rest of the PCs to the bay that's below them now. There is a Jilanth shuttle there that'll be fast enough to get them back to Yamatai, then Nataria. You will be chased by NovaCorp shuttles. DON'T shoot any down.

To get down to the bay, NPC Kyosuke and use his anti-grav power to SLOWLY go up and down, one person at a time. Kyosuke will be pretty worn afterward. Just steal the shuttle.

I know you guys can do it -- GOOD LUCK!

FUCK.

I shot my prepress guy. Goddamn moron.

Alright, so our JP power has failed. Tomorrow, I'm going to try and speed us through getting a ship, so your characters will be NPCed a bit. My apologies in advance for that, but we've hit the climax anyway. Time to get our new character.

UNLESS! CAN WE JP TOMORROW/TODAY?

As you know, I'm totally up for tomorrow/today (Monday) at some point.

Did you want another Star Army ship to recover the Goban within the next few days? Because Sakura could...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back