• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Laments of the Ghost Discussion

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
fetch.php

Out of Character Thread: A Thread to discuss the Seventh Fleet: Laments of the Ghost plot.

The Official Plot Begins: January 2013.

Check out our Trailer: Plot Trailer.

Andrew said:
Official Start Date: 1/14/2013

PM me for details if anyone needs anything.

Interviews may start before that. I will arrange that shortly.

Lets get posting guys!

Good first posts in guys. Will be posting again soon.

Well now that we are started here. I wanted to let you guys in on some stuff. Firstly, Welcome to the Seventh Fleet: Laments of the Ghost plot. For many of you this is your first time in one of my plots, be ready for some out of the ordinary situations and feel free to ask questions.

A Few Reminders:

1. Posting expectation is 2 posts per week. Our Week runs Tuesday to Tuesday.

2. I am very big on character interaction. I like to leave openings for your characters to interact with each other in a social manner or working together to solve a problem or complete a task.

3. I'm not always available on IRC due to work. However I can be reached anytime on Google Talk. ([email protected]). I am G+ user, not a big fan of facebook these days. You can also PM me at anytime.

4. JP opportunities. If you are seeking a JP session with me, try to ask in advance. No permission is needed for social JPs between players that don't have major impact on the mission at hand (so long as they flow into the timeline well).

Anything you guys need let me know.

Hey folks, how about adding your characters to the crew page so we can see things like names and ranks. :)

I don't think so either, but...sounds like a good thing to put on my to-do list.

Dyshanka currently is having trouble getting online due to the weather in QLD Australia. Her area suffered massive flooding and tornados associated with the recent cyclone. Just putting this here so its known why she isn't posting.

Anyway continue forwards all. Lets keep truckin'!

Sorry guys, I am going to work on a post now while I actually have power which is like the best thing at the moment since sliced bread. I apologize for any delays, just things are out of my control. The area is being evacuated, I am not sure if we are next to go or what the heck is going on. But I'll get some semblance of a post at least up. Warning though, this is not my usual type of role-play, so we'll see how it goes.

;) Im sure you will do find dear.

My next post will be tomorrow.

Will post at work or tomorrow, now that I see Kyle has posted :)

Waiting on a post from Ssharp. Then I will be posting again =)

Hey all, looking forward to working together. Though in my lateness I seem to have missed the initial interview. Would the best way now would just pull the last minute transfer routine or a delayed shuttle?

Welcome to the group!

:) Now that everyone has posted again, Ill get something up shortly. Forgive my nutty hours of being here!

Last minute transfer is fine, the meeting the office just started.

Next post might be a little delayed, I work 12 hour days today and tomorrow but I will sort something. Post will come! :)

Hmm... just to be clear, was the "Misato's eyes narrowed, looking at him in a manner that was clearly a warning not to continue pressing her buttons." bit directed at Ryuu before she turned to greet Qwins?

-edited here-
Also, because it seems the most logical, I think I'll wait for Ssharp's post.

Sorry post was made from work, will be edited here shortly - The button pressing was definitely directed at Ryuu.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back