• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

They're 'bitches', actually. None of them are guys and most are self-cloned, so they technically can't be bastards.

Oh, and Meni hasn't forgotten Tsuya. Don't worry. As a professional assassin, Meni is bound to make sure that when she starts something - like trying to kill Tsuya - she finishes it. >

Oh god. I go on a trip for a day and now I'm 5 pages behind. Well, I have lots to read for tomorrow.

This was just me explaining why I haven't posted a response to Rin's task yet.

It is now official: Annie is PREGNANT! We took the test this morning and it came up positive! XD

Whew, getting a little hard to follow all of these interesting story branches, I tell you what.

If I'm correct, Masako will be needing an ST backup'ed body soon? And if Sanjuro were to ask the Miharu if anyone had died, would he receive Masako as an answer? I'd like to get Abwehran back into the game as quickly as we can, after all.

Also: Nice going Blas~

Yes Masako needs an ST body stat. And a team of medics down to the hangar to fix up Nimura and Tsuya. You're call on that doctor.

BTW thanks guys. ^^

Yukari: *shouting at Masako* "You are such a selfish BITCH! You just had to go and DIE, did you not? Now your death is going to make the rest of us feel SHITTY for ... maybe two more minutes.

"I hope you're happy. Jerk."

Nyton said:
It is now official: Annie is PREGNANT! We took the test this morning and it came up positive! XD

*DEEEEEEP RUMBLE*

*BASS DRUMS*

*DRAMATIC MUSIC BEGINS*

*Movie preview voice*

IN A WORLD OF CONFLICT, TECHNOLOGY, AND CONFORMITY...

*Shot of city pedestrians*

ONE CHILD DARED TO BOLDLY VENTURE FORTH...

*Shot of Blasito's first steps*

BUT THE CHALLENGES KEPT COMING

*Shot of Blas waving goodbye at the airport, duffelbag in hand*

*Shot of Annie and Blasito crying*

BUT THIS TIME, HE'LL HAVE BACKUP.

*Shot of the ultrasound machine*

NEXT WINTER...ENTER A WORLD OF DISCOVERY...

*Shot of Blasito looking out a car window as the scenery goes by*

A STRUGGLE TO GROW. A DESTINY TO FULFILL.

*Panning shot of Blasito helping a baby stand up*

A BROTHERHOOD TO FORM.

ENTER...

BLASITO II: RISE OF THE BROTHERHOOD

Just as a heads-up, I'm probably going to be fairly incommunicado this weekend. My parents are in town, so I'll be busy giving them the grand tour or whatever. Should still be able to pop on once or twice, I'd think, but I might be a bit scarce otherwise.

Due to certain problems, PlaidMage won't be participating to this plot any longer.

Tsuya's hereby turned into an NPC. We'll see if there's some way she can be made constructive to the armor team, or placed safely aside until I can have her transferred off Miharu and back into her player's hands.

Abwehran Commander, you've got my apology for both removing a member of your team and removing an active character with whom yours had a good chunk of interaction.

Tsuya's removal for OoC reasons is not fair to your characters ICly, and I will try to make up for it otherwise in term of difficulty.

PlaidMage, If wish I could say it's been fun. Regardless, it's my hope you'll find another roleplay outlet which may entertain you better than Miharu has.

Third Asher clone, perhaps?

Also, I'm not going to be around for the weekend due to Mother's Day, my sister is dragging me up to my Mom's house and I will in the dark concerning internet.

Fred, I'm sorry if this comes off as snotty, but please stop with the posts about me. I understand you're waiting on me, I can't get on much except for late at night. So since everyone else posts during the day, you're ALWAYS going to be waiting on a Kyou post.

Well, I'll apologize in turn, Aendri. Especially if this makes you feel singled out or pressured for time. It isn't the intent.

I have players whom actually appreciate me pointing these things out - these kind of posts aren't only for the players pointed out, but also for the other players too. It shows:
  • When I plan to post to begin another 'combat turn' (as I call them) and what I might be missing to do so.
  • It gives you assurance that I am not skipping over you, or leaving you behind. After all, your posting rate is quite within my announced criterias for this plot - I've absolutely no complaints to raise there. (people with less forgiving schedules have in the past appreciated this)
  • It confirms to the people I specify that amidst the flurry of responses, there was something addressed to them (I've had people not notice on occasion).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…