• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Had to redo the load out page to adjust for loss and replacement. Aside from losing heavy demolitions, the extra magazines from Yukari and Ichigo made up for the loss of the other ammo.

Nyton's loadout:

Back: Ke-M2-W2909 Accelerated Plasma Rifle with a Ke-M2-W2909-RGL 50mm Rapid Grenade Launcher strapped on by slings and protected by body armor

Plasma Rifle: 50 rounds
Grenade Launcher: 3 High Explosive Incendiary rounds

Left/Right Hip: Ke-M6-W2901 ASP Mk.I Type 29 Armor Service Pistol; in makeshift holsters made of body armor

Left Pistol: 50 HESH rounds

Right Pistol: 50 HESH rounds

On Hand: Ke-M4-W2901 Light Armor Service Rifle/Sniper Styled Variant with Mishhu railgun sling to replace the original

LASR: 98 HE rounds

Left Thigh: 2 LASR magazines 100 HE rounds (200)/2 ASP magazines 12/50 HESH rounds (62) strapped on by slings and protected by body armor

Right Thigh covered by body armor: 2 LASR magazines 100 HE rounds (200)/ 2 ASP magazines 50 HESH rounds (100) strapped on by slings and protected by body armor

Abwehran Commander pointed out a mistake in my last arbitration of events on the Defense Line, and I made an edit that changed the flow of events some.

Nyton you have the Shibafumi sisters over there. You may want to go back on my post and see if anything requires edits/adjustment on your end.

Masako is being more effective, but the changes in the outcome should be minimal.

Hi from the middle of the Pacific.

So, as you can see, I'm keeping up. We're sticking to coastline so far, not saying where. Haven't gone out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere yet so that's good. I can check about once a day, in my evenings, so I'm keeping up but didn't post today, coz' I am waiting on a couple of more folk.

Not naming names.

Kai

If you gotta die, that's a damn good way to do it, saving the entire mission.

We must be on top of our game now! These deaths can't be in vain!

Yukari & Tom: OMG She rezzed someone! Kotori is reviving people?!

Yuzuki & Rin: Kay. She's awesome. We knew this already.

Life is much simpler when your Captain is your Goddess.

Awesome art, awesome wiki page, awesome SHARK TEETH. Jesus she scares the hell out of me!

Also, Fred, are we waiting on you, or vice versa?

Yeah... you guys are waiting on me.

Hoshi people are overdue. Black Knights are going to break wind towards Melisson and I needed some mulling over time to figure out what to do about that. 100 kph in tubular corridors with sharp corners tell me many things, and 'safe' isn't one of them. XD

I've been doing 60 hours week, and whenever I do get free time on lunchbreaks or the two hours before bed at home, I tend to use them more to browse the web, listen to anime or vegetate than actually to want to go and write something very involved.

Just yesterday, I fibbed out and instead rewrote Melisson's wiki. It seemed out of date and I figured the text deserved to be put up to date to match the new art (which is ginormous - I probably should find a way to scale it down... but the shark teeth don't look so nearly pointy then :( ). Heck, I still need to update Melisson's history some more. >_>;

So, yeah, it's me who's in the wrong here. Once I can sit down and really put good thought in my writing, I'll get you guys set up.

Don't worry about the slow week or the art. we can live with a bit of slowness, and the mongo size art just makes her seem that much more awesome.

Yeah dude, don't sweat the pace. I just wanted to be sure the Black Knights weren't missing something.

I think the updated wiki is brilliant, man. I certainly appreciate it!

Big laughs for ya there. Nice picture.

Yeah don't worry Fred, you mentioned you were going to have a busy week with work. Same here, so it's been cool. Good update on the wiki file.

I've read over the last posts, reacquainted myself with the present going ons.

I know you guys can give a Kai post in answer to Yuzuki, and a Miyoko post in answer to Blas' Ayumu. I know several Black Knights could post about them moving in formation and flying with the others towards their objective if they want as well.

I need to resolve matters for Nao's examination of the starboard wingpod, flesh out the ongoing struggles of Masako and the others of the Defense Line, update on Kotori's condition, have Hinoto reply to Nyton, and finally describe the end result of the Black Knights rush up toward Melisson's abode and what comes of it.

Not now, though. I'm tired and tomorrow I've a 12 hour workday. I might be able to sneak in a post on lunchtime, though I doubt I can cover everything I need to cover.

Again, don't worry about it man. We're not especially rushed to get our characters closer to their deaths.

Asher aside, of course.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back