• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Whoa, today was Kiki's birthday, according to her forum profile.

Happy birthday Kyoki. Sorry if I'm such a lame giftgiver this year around. ^_^;

Actually Fred, it was a text message (I use Code for text and Indent for telepathy) not telepathy. But I can see the text not being received either so its still the same results. >_>

Double post for clarification.

Can they talk to each other at all? Are they "zoned" from each other? I read Blas' posts and I'm not sure how to have Yukari react.

Yukari never got Nyton's message. As if it was never sent. Nyton, on his end, did what he thought he had to do to send a telepathic message. As far as Nyton should know, the message was sent, and Yukari isn't answering.

Anything Nyton said on loudspeakers seems to have come out right.

OoC unveil: Rather than attacking their minds, Melisson is altering the electrical impulses in their brains.

Sensory stimulus provides electrical impulses which are then carried to the brain, and human conscious thought bases itself upon these inputs to then either act or react. Acting or impulsive reaction in turn send electric signals through nerve endings to accomplish the intended actions.

However, put into the equation a being which may be able to visualize your neural map along with the power to manipulate electrical nervus impulses and Melisson pretty much lives up to Yukari's perception of her as a puppeteer on a level that goes a far cry beyond Domination as Amaya or Eve could perform.

Are you really perceiving things as they are? Have you really moved the way you intended to? When you speak to someone, are you really speaking to that person, or did you just intend to do so and Melisson allowed you to believe you spoke when you actually haven't?

Note that I am telling you OoCly to be fair and help you properly roleplay your characters, but your characters themselves are unaware of the specifics.

Thanks Fred. That helps.

Posted. I suppose it doesn't matter if I crossed a line or not; if I did, Melisson can cast "silence" on Yukari or something. Heh.

If I haven't posted yet just keep her talking. I have a couple questions to ask seeing as we've earned us a grand audience and all. Just give me that chance Fred seeing as we can't really do much else at the moment.

Edit: Okay lengthy post but next ones, if Nyton can get a word in after the philosophy discussion is over, won't be long at all. See you after work.

You can actually find a link to wikipedia on Will to Power in Melisson's write up in the SARP wiki. It can be an interesting read and makes me wish I knew german so I could read some of the references properly.

Vaaker Takeup is not my invention, actually. It's a reference out from the non-canon Mishhu RP over here.

There's probably more to gain by going over the linked thread and reading over that page. Will to Power is close, but Melisson's philosophy is far better explained by Tom himself.

Heck, I couldn't help but paraphrase a bit. =P

Sorry I'm not posting much, I'm just at a complete loss for what to do with Kyou, since the normal options have already proven useless.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back