• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Fred said:
Someone wants to make mishhu babies with Yukari. I think it's time to express Yukari's disagreement by not staying there.

Alternatively, she can join Miyoko's club and get an I Was Impaled By An Ovipositor And All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt And Horrible Nightmares For Decades To Come shirt.

I guess that's different from Kai's I Was Impaled By An Ovipositor And All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt, A Hole In My Chest, And Horrible Nightmares For Decades To Come shirt.

See except Kai's Mishhu was a bug that was Phased into his stomach. the Impaling came from Yukari.

Now Kai gets an "I was penetrated by a Woman" T-Shirt. Not sure if that's any better though, especially taken out of context.

Yes.

Expect swarms of aliens to come out of that hatch.

Although, I think so far we've been doing pretty well. Only two ... er, three. Well, we've had casualties. But we're still alive for the most part!

You realize Asher's plasma flamethrower is much deadlier than the incendiary grenades Nimura lobbed Nyton's way before, right? ^_^;

So, you're pressing the R button on the controller to have him stream a cone of plasma fire up rather than straight forward - hitting the thing in its underside.

Meanwhile, Nyton to trying to reverse the hold to get close and personal over the ghost mishhu's underside.

It still smells of roasted was-nepleslian-is-now-yamataian-covered-in-a-T1000 to me. XD

Don't worry about it. One benefit of letting me actually handle the resolutions for your characters' actions is that I actually consider them to be smart professionals most of the time.

Like, for example, that time Kyou was fighting a NIWS and that I had her choose not to take a shot and maintain cover if she deemed she had low odds of success and high risk in the undertaking.

Its okay Koku. What's a little torching among buddies? Nyton was only gonna shoot Asher's foot off to call it even, ha ha.

Seriously though. You say you have resolution power but do I need to rewrite something? This is one of those times when AIES should be warning people not to hit friendlies. Or not be hit by friendlies.

If you guys needed to make rewrites everytime this kind of thing happened, then we'd still only be through half of Amaya's Gate by now. >_>;

Not to mention not everyone (Kai, Tom, Yuzuki) has yet posted. Action resolution happens after.

Sorry Koku, Blas.

The way I imagine it, both your characters are almost on top of each other and the ghost mishu, which makes it hard, I think, for anyone else to fire upon your position without risking hitting either of you.

But I certainly think that you two and a pair of drones can handle the last one. I hope.

I'm kind of at a loss for what to do. There were no actions directed at Kai, nor was he really even mentioned in your last post.

There wasn't much for me to do. The enemy Kai directed his armor to attack left his immediate vicinity. The guy is hurting and I saw no need to reiterate it. The way I saw it, you and Doshii (whom had Yukari speak to you presently) had things well in hand on that angle.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…