• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you waken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of gentle birds in circling flight
I am the soft star that shines at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

- Mary E. Frye.

What makes it so great is that ONLY Yukari could have presented that argument. Nobody knew the details outside her and Kotori.

And that, my friends, is awesome RPing. A+.

I'll be unavailable for a few days as I'm flying to America.

I'll be in the U.S. from August 5th to August 29th on vacation.

I should have internet for most of that time but there may be some gaps in activity as I do American things.

Woo hoo!

I return! If anybody who's not involved in the ongoing day 5 conversation would like some Miyoko attention, let me know. Not sure where to stick her, otherwise.

I'm referring to those present.

And yes, I know, this is me focusing on 'more key' characters that can move the broader plot onward. Guilty. I was actually very tempted to include Masako and Miyoko in this too, but Kel announced vacation time and Matt doesn't exactly have the best posting record ever.

So, I tried to keep the numbers smaller in the hopes that progression would also be faster. I'm trying to wrap things up credibly while also trying not to get bogged down. That's why the other threads are still open, allowing people to create their own roleplay opportunities slightly in the past. Y'know, just so I have the sense that I'm not leaving most players high and dry.

Could just say they were late being occupied with their own responsibilities! Plenty of reasons to fit a few people in. Ooh! Here's an idea! Masako and Miyoko could debrief the combat and service personnel! Give them an idea of what's to come, the status of things, and what's expected to them until that time comes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back