• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Wes, sorry to spring another correction on you... but there's a better way for Hanako to access the ship's computer core for a data transfer. Dragging a cable directly to Hoshi's CIES would require dragging it up to the bridge, then along as you crawled through a U-shaped maintenance tunnel, and then into the computer's chamber itself. Kinda convoluted.

But around Hoshi's airlock, there would already be connection ports which were where Miharu and Hoshi had joined to pool their computer resources.

Hanako can avoid a lot of crawling if she just takes her cable to where both ships are docked and have it plugged there, Eucharis' MEGAMI essentially taking the place of Miharu's.

I wasn't sure about that, but that's a lot easier!

I will edit the changes in. Thanks!

OOCLy, I think we all understand Yui's motives with the tactical situation.

But we're forced to react with our characters as they would normally at the breaking of such dire news.

Just figured I'd toss that out there. I'm not really hating on it as a player, despite what Tom looks like he's doing.

What Kotori really means is "Only take active players who wish to participate with you".

Also, Sprufnikkamazzar (Spruf-nik-ka-maz-zar) is a Mishhuvurthyar - probably a Type 1 you'd expect from the SMX - and is in no way an Umbral. That's the difference between a pirahna and a shark. ^_^;

Well, am I glad I actually checked the thread a bit more deeply today- I'm used to glancing over the last couple of posts because I'm already lost.

Hopefully I can keep up with it this time, but I can give no promises.

Black Knight Loadout, Reboot.

Code:
ARMOR:  MINDY II

Primary:
   * Handheld:  Ke-M2-W2913 Aether Submachine Gun
       - Attachment:  Aether Saber/Bayonette  
       - Ammo:  (N/A, Power-dependant)
   * On Back:  Ke-M2-P2900 Power Armor Teleportation Unit
       - Ammo:  N/A:  1 Minute Recharge Time

Secondary:
   * L Forearm:  Ke-M2-W2902  Forearm Weapon
   * L Forearm:  Ke-M2-W2902  Forearm Shield Projector
       - Ammo:  (N/A, Power-Dependant)
   * L Forearm:  Ke-M2-W2902  Forearm Weapon
   * L Forearm:  Ke-M2-W2902  Forearm Shield Projector
       - Ammo:  (N/A, Power-Dependant)

Countermeasures:
   * R Leg:  Ke-M2-W2907 Countermeasure Augmentation Pods
       - Ammo:  Ke-M2-W2907-MFMA (10)
   * L Leg:  Ke-M2-W2907 Countermeasure Augmentation Pods
       - Ammo:  Ke-M2-W2907-MFMA (10)

Assorted:
   *  Zesu Armor Plated**
   *  Ke-M2-W2903 NSD Upper Leg Hangers
       - x6 Nodal Scout Drones

I'm going to have to pour a bucket of water on that.

Due to supply limitations, what you can take is limited. Either you have Mindy default gear, or Daisy default gear (or a mix of the two if you use an MCAS). You do not have access to missiles or grenades.

I'm waiting for Nyton and Tom to get to the Armor Bay and determine who is going and whom isn't. Once that's settled, we can get going. Hopefully, Wes won't end the Battle of Yamatai before we're ready to start it. ^_^;

I want the people involved able to contribute posts daily: we're still semi-crossplot so we need to be able to match the Eucharis' pace. It should be made clear that it's a hjgh-risk mission requiring the use of teleportation modules (which are in limited quantity - a.k.a. as many people as we'll actually get going).

So far, I think Nyton, Tom, Kai, Rolf and Yuzuki are going. You five need to make sure you can post daily - if you have doubts, find some reason to duck out (which can be contextually either due to hardware limits and whatnot).

I have one that I've been saving up - it was actually one of Kokuten's suggestions. I'm saving it for the attack/teleport in narrative. =P

RPG-D RPGfix
Back