• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

The sensible solution for a yamataian would be, of course, to transfer to a new body of the right dimension to use the Mindy II power armor.

The Mindy has a height limit of 5'6" because that's the height limit on most Nekos (with a few exceptions).

Nekovalkyrja: small, cute, efficient, made in Japan (sort of).

That'll be done in addition to your ST I guess. Better let Miyoko know she's got a side order of body swapping to serve up....

We'll figure out a way to bring it up, maybe have Masako or Nyton say 'oops he's too tall or Asher could just notice, hey they missed this detail'

Blas said:
That'll be done in addition to your ST I guess. Better let Miyoko know she's got a side order of body swapping to serve up....

Speaking of which, is there any reason the MEGAMI hasn't responded to Miyoko's last request?

Yeah that was good. Definately bring it up to either one or just take the initiative to go to the med lab and ask for a new body.

Nekos do come in male variants, though they're extremely rare, I believe. However, since ST backup systems can make clones on demand, I don't think it would be a big stretch to think it can produce a slightly shorter version of Asher's current body.

Though I'll have to make sure that Leutre notes and makes fun of such a drop in Asher's height.

Got a job as a clerk at the local Winn-Dixie, which will cause my schedule to change every week. However, they may call me in to fill in for someone at certain times, but these are the times I know I will be available.

As of now! (March 15th, 2007)

Thursday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Friday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Saturday: 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Monday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM

EDIT: My weekly scehdule has been changed to Thursday - Wednesday.

Alright, I placed the crew quarter assignments on wiki now. I had to do a lot of back reading on Day Three to get the older crewmembers in.

Reasons for current placements:
- Kotori: because Mara wanted her in a Passenger's Suite
- Yukari: because it was very specific in the description of placement
- Nyton: because he wanted a Starboard Officer's quarters that that was the only one remaining.
- Masako: because I'm her player
- Tom: he wanted something close to the kitchen
- Miyoko: she went for the closest starboard enlisted quarters.
- Leutre: all he said was port quarters
- Mizuho: she's technically a civilian.
- New People, I improvised.

Anyone who doesn't like their character's placement, either edit it yourself or tell me so I can edit. And honestly, sprites are mostly absorbed by the MEGAMI again when not in use, so I didn't know if I should give them quarters or not. Hell, we have enough room to carry a rather large crew compared to other SAoY plotships (other than the Command Cruiser in 5th XF).

The sprites are not reabsorbed, since they've gained a certain degree of sentience by now.

So, yeah, they should have rooms too. You can pick them too, if you wish ^_^

Now that the Miharu's page is mostly developed, I think I'll make it one of the featured pages.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back