• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Abwehran Commander said:
I did more now. Way more than there ever was before!!!!

Please check it out at the link above!

You... *choke*

You posted up the WHOLE Armory thing?!

I waver between hugging you for being my new wiki beotch (Kel was my first one) and strangling you for being such a masochist.

I've been programming in C++ for four - five years, wiki format is child's play compared to it. So technically, I wasn't masochistic I was just doing something to pass the time before I had to go somewhere.

In other news, people can now edit which quarters they are in. Just go to the wiki site of Miharu, click edit at the end of the sections, and add your characters name next to the room you want.

Also, can warrant officers have officer's quarters? I never did ask about that when the rooms were being taken.

Annie and I will be moving to a new home on the 22nd of March so there will be a brief break in my access from the 22nd on. I don't have any info on where my next service will come from since my current provider does not service my new location.

That's great.

Matthew, can you something about the avatar? I think you'll understand me if I say that I find it extremely distracting. ^_^;

... back when that series of .gifs first hit the interwebs, one of the forums I frequent had 4 of the 5 top posters using them as avatars. That was a very bouncy day.

It is cute, just very distracting.

>_> I'm a healthy-minded male.

However, Masako's super-long post was cuter.

*laughs at Matthew's new avatar* Indeed!

Matt: Yukari's last name is spelled "Suzuka." Thanks.

EDITBUMP: "Suzuka-Chui" can post tonight if necessary and return to the bridge!

There are enough cabins for him to be on his own.

He slept over too, so, he ought to have had one already.

Oh, please bear in mind the crew cabin right next to Yukari's took a positron cannon shot and is open to space. Not a good place to spend the night.

Dammit I thought I checked to make sure everyone could fit into those things!

EDIT ADD: Double Dammit! Fucking Mindy's are for midgets! Asher is 3 inches too tall for it and he's only 5'9!

EDIT ADD PART 3: I'll just have to switch some people around. I guess Mizuho and Asher will have to change places.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back