• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Tom: FEAST.

Yukari: <3

At least that's what I'm getting from what's being posted.

What you get and what actually happens could be very different. She's not easy, you know.

Yukari: *blush*

Okay, so stuff happened. Fred, I put a warning before the post and shrunk the font size down a tad. Feel free to size it down further if you want, or tell me to. Either way.

Yeah, we did what we could to make it seem like a natural, progression of their relationship, without being all William Shatner.

I know people have seen this already in the Art forum, but I'm so happy she turned out so well I have to show off to the Miharu OOC thread.

There in all her glory!!! Cute, Busty, Gorgeous, Kurohoshi Masako!

Thanks to Zairyo for being what I call an Elder God of Artistry!

She used to be an NH-17, so she is probably still getting used to the fact she doesn't have fingernails anymore.

Masako: They just look so weird without them....

Kel said:
She seems interested in her hand.
"They call them fingers... but I've never seen them fing."
Fixed.

A watermelon slice?

Pfft!

Everyone knows that the food of the gods for japanese is either Melon bread or Taiyaki.

I would wager that Wes has either already photo shopped in a 'chrome egg' or is planning to in the next few minutes.

Jesse, actually. And there was no subterfuge over it - Leutre just never advertised it unlike some other girls on the site.

Good thing too, since he - no, dammit, it's she - was thus concealed from Wes' eyes and came to the Miharu instead of the Sakura. *grins slyly at FM/Elisa* and looks like Leutre doesn't have much of a reason to head there anymore too.

Say, Leutre, now that people here know you're a girl how much do you bet that the Freespacers and the CSEIA are suddenly going to see more member interest from now on aside from their cool descriptions and artwork?

Yeah, I think SARPers are that shallow. ^_^;

Me? I've known all along - I just pretended you were a guy since it helped me cope with the forum nickname better. You know, in MMORPGs, it's usually the reverse, though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…