• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Hey, hey, Doshii and I had the Leutre Fan Club going for weeks. All of these new poseurs will have to get by us and our hawk-like perception.

Hey! I went to the Sakura of my own free will! And I am a guy.

I at least try not to be. For example, for a while I was the only one who knew that Chigusa was gonna be bad news.

...then again...Seki...damnit.

That said, I supported both far before this, so I don't think anyone can accuse me of that sort of thing here.

Kotori said:
Me? I've known all along - I just pretended you were a guy since it helped me cope with the forum nickname better. You know, in MMORPGs, it's usually the reverse, though.

Not to mention SARP. *ducks*

Kel's goddamn right. Seriously. Leutre is our art slave, we saw her first.

Now I feel like I have to play an even better girl. Curses.

I must say, this is quite a turn of events. Here I've been, chatting with her on YIM and never suspected. Then again, I'm of the opinion that your gender has no bearing on who you RP as and never really ask.

Kotori said:
Me? I've known all along - I just pretended you were a guy since it helped me cope with the forum nickname better. You know, in MMORPGs, it's usually the reverse, though.

Which is kinda funny, since I've seen this basic thing happen about 3 times before in the City of Heroes RP community... and it always amuses me. A good half of female characters in just about any setting are played by guys, but then if one male character turns out to be played by a female, the entire community hears about it within a few hours.

Girls? In my RPs?

It's more likely than you think.

Leutre is still the man! ...sort of.

^_^

This has got to be posted somewhere, but I can't find it. So... anyone know just how long it takes to make a body? I don't actually know the answer to Nyton's last question of Miyoko.

Kotori said:

TELL ME YOUR SECRET.

Seriously. Everyone else is just like, "Ho Snap! She totally doesn't act like a girl! I mean, where's all pink, and the ribbons in her hair, and the wanting to kissing all the boys?" But Kotori knew and showed zerp surprise. Thats like, y'know, Guru like wisdom. Or GM wisdom. Or in depth psychoanalysis.

Kel said:
This has got to be posted somewhere, but I can't find it. So... anyone know just how long it takes to make a body? I don't actually know the answer to Nyton's last question of Miyoko.

Bump for this.

Also, for this week only, my hours are different. I'd stick this in the scheduling thread, but my availability is gonna change again in another week, so I'll just note it here.

Hours I'm available from today (3/16) until next Sunday (3/25)-
Weekdays- 11 AM-3 PM and 11 PM - 3 AM
Weekends- 11 PM - 3 AM

Gone for two days to shop for certain items, eat excellent steak, and enjoy a nice hotel room with K. Two-year anniversary and such.

I believe the phrase is, "Later, bitches."

Seems like everyone's been watching 300. They made everyone in my squad read Gates of Fire which was another written account of the story of the Spartan stand.

Okay, so Leutre (a headstrong individualist with a penchant for barfights) and Miyoko (snarky mature woman) go out and tour the galaxy in a starship doing random things on their next vacation? Somebody find me a blonde guy who jokes about everything, a half-insane gun maniac, a spunky female mechanic, a priest, a doctor, a schizophrenic loli, a classy whore, and a good reason for them to get one of those NAM Firefly-class miners, and we've got ourselves the Serenity* plotship.

*any similarities between the Serenity plotship and a TV show about a Firefly-class ship named Serenity containing a headstrong individualist with a penchant for barfights, a snarky mature woman, a blonde guy who jokes about everything, a half-insane gun maniac, a spunky female mechanic, a priest, a doctor, a schizophrenic loli, and a classy whore are purely coincidental.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…