• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Still getting moved in but we now have cable and internet. This new house rocks! ^_^)-v

Ha ha, it's five by five, eh? I remember that line.

Five by five of what?

Miyoko said:
"... do you want to do your checkup now, or are you content to hang out and listen to patients argue with the ceiling?"

Argue with the ceiling! Argue with the ceiling! Argue with the ceeeeeeeiling!

I thought Yukari had already taken a bunch of tasks from Kotori! Waaaaaa.

You only replied 30 minutes after Midknight posted XD

EDIT: You know, you could talk to me :P

Working late (Saturday) night; worked late (Friday) night, and computer went dead.

Just one of those weekends.

I'll get to posting as soon as I can, Fred.

Sorry, I been around but really busy and unable to type out any replies as of late. Didn't mean to draw out that scene at the medbay.

Ah, sorry about not posting. My friend threw a broken iPod and a broken xbox at me. I couldn't resist wasting my time and fixing them. Now they both run Linux XD. I'll post in a few minutes.

Edit: You beat my post by a few seconds :P

Gah. The two days I decide to go on a studying blitz just so happens to be the same days the Miharu's posting pace quadruples. Sorry for my character lagging behind, folks.

I hope that song wasn't copyrighted material...

I marked it for that purpose and changed some lyrics. I can just take it down; I sent Tom the song, so he knows what it'll be.

Personally, I'm waiting on Leutre and Miyoko to make their exits. Seeing Leutre has made no reply yet, well, I can't consider them gone just on Miyoko's account.

Sorry about missing that post, 1.) I guess I missed it while reading the others. Tiny paragraph among many :|
2.) It's spring break for us and because my house is the most technologically equipped house, people have been lanning here everyday. I believe the lanning sprees are dieing down, but one cannot be sure. It's 9 am right now. I should still have at least another 2 hours...*builds bunker and hides*

Is there anything Takuma should really be doing right now? I think that everything needed on his part is done. Should I just have him go help repair something or prepare for the attack?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back