• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

Sheesh, I spend one little day at work and you people all go and have a posting spree without me. And command Miyoko to mack on people.

Tom <-> Yukari
Ichi <-> Sora

Nyton \
Miyoko > Masako
Asher /

Sanjuro > ?!

Yuril, Yoroko, Naoko, Takuma and Kai > Unknown, available

Kotori <greater than> Everyone

krisslanza said:
Kokuten said:
Bah, should've stuck her next to Sanjuro, then they could be alone together.
But how can you be alone together!? IT'S A OXYMORON!

You could have a better conversation with plant. A rock. A chair. Heck, you can talk to a WALL and still have a more meaningful conversation than you would with Sanjuro.

Sora is horrible, yet completely innocent. Glorious.

NEW FOLKS! Even though you're not really new anymore ... Anyway, please fill into the Miharu's wiki page your crew quarter assignment how you want it. I appreciate it.

Yeah, definitely better than going after Melisson, see her size us over and then go...

Melisson: "NICE BUFFET."

[20] * Fred has joined #StarArmy
[20] * Fred is now known as Melisson
[20] * Melisson looks around
[20] <Melisson> NICE BUFFET!
[20] * Melisson has left #StarArmy

GOOD GOD, SHE'S EVERYWH-...

Wait... Melisson's a she, right? I mean, bein' all, Mishuu and all that.

This is how memes start. One person finds a joke funny, changes it, then spreads it. Utterly viral.

Melisson is something Asher would find so hot, he'd probably have to punch his own groin to satisfy his dual desires to bang her and knock her lights out.

Funniest line of the posts IC so far XD
With his mind still on scientific matters, Serizawa wondered what laws of physics allowed her breasts to move like that. He made a note to one day, in private, to try unravel that mystery.

*points to last post*
Miyoko actually did intend to ask about this. But then when she met with Kotori in private after the mission, I was sleepy and forgot to include it. ... even though it was pretty much the biggest thing she wanted to talk about. Being sleepy sucks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back