• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

Ichi also has a "Sora Sense" that allows him to detect when Sora is nearby. XP

I figured you'd only have to tell with the shadow casts by her huge bewbs if she was nearby.

Well, her boobs do have their own gravity field that mysteriously pulls eyes, hands and other miscellaneous things to her chest.

I'm tentatively back, barring any unforseen medical developments. Will know for sure Monday.

Will resume posting. Luv u guys! :D

WB Tom :geek:

YAY SHINY!...and Tom's back YAY! and... i'm sure my character can sometimes get sidetracked by shiny (only when nothing important is going on though)

Yes, yes she does. She likes them even more when they are actually special. =)

Yukari said:
You know I am executive officer. I am also the primary pilot of the Miharu, and during times of battle I am the primary commander. In that instance, please refer to me as Home One.

Yukari's callsign is the name of Admiral Ackbar's flagship. Therefore, she is now legally required to loudly proclaim, "IT'S A TRAP!" whenever appropriate.

So does that mean you could lead Sora around by leaving occasional shiny, special objects on the floor?

@Kel:
I concur with the motion.

*breaks down in fits of laughter* Kel, you can just go fuck off.

Yukari: "IT IS A TRAP! Aiyaaaa."

OK, OK, so I had a little fun with the callsigns. It was late and I couldn't figure them out perfectly, so I went with my gut.

The naming system was duley noted..although at most all it did was remind Sanjuro how much he disliked chess. A game of war...why could they not play a game of healing instead? Maybe a little board game with a tiny neko in the center, from which you had to extract fictional, comically-named ailments from small grooves in her body with a pair of tweezers. Perhaps if you touched the sides of the grooves, her nose would flash red and emit a buzzing noise. Sanjuro would enjoy a game like that.

And where oh where did he come up with such a brilliant game? I mean, I imagine a bestseller here.

Kai said:
Great, more names to remember... Kai thought as this latest information was thrown at him. Kai was having enough trouble remembering the crew's real names, let alone callsigns. Guess i'll just have to study he thought. the prospect of an armor sim brightened his mood a little, it was something fun to do.

*Chuckles maniacally.* I don't know...after the armor sim I come up with, he'd probably be having nightmares.

I have the creativity to create the power armor sim o' doom.

Don't let it touch the serrated sides! OOPS!

Looks like you won't be a daddy in this body.

I have the creativity to create the power armor sim o' doom.

Ah, you might want to spare yourself that effort. Kotori already has that part covered: she was going to fill Masako and Nyton in once the briefing was over.

I just don't want to raise your hopes needlessly. ^_^;

I'm expecting another post from Yukari. She didn't look like she was finished - she only gave a pause to allow reactions.

I know. Tonight, the other post shall come. Sorry for the delay — it's always easy to do little posts at work, but actual RP stuff requires resources and thought.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back