• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

ooh! another freshly 18 person. lets have a party kriss!

I drive to college. Costs like $20 a week in gas though. Darn gas prices... ._.;

Nothing much different in my life now. xD I have a debit account thingy, but I can't do anything with the darn thing since I have no PIN yet. ><

/sigh
And lulz, yeah I can go to Hot Tub nao can't I? :O

And lulz, yeah I can go to Hot Tub nao can't I? :O

The big factor here is the difference between the ability to be in the Hot Tub Group, and the want to be in the Hot Tub Group. I hear that some odd things go on behind those doors. Terrible things. Things that make me considering asking to be allowed to view them for...safety concerns. We must think of the children.

MoonMan said:
We must think of the children.

Think of the children? You let Sub eat babies like they were snacks, and you don't even say a word.

It's a known fact that eating babies lowers the chance of getting a heart attack by 50%

Pfft, I don't let him eat those things. I just don't stop him. I'm not his freakin' father. >:I

How about we target next Monday to have everyone assemble in the Rec Rooms to have virtual simulator runs? I'm letting you guys go on your merry way, but I'm starting to feel I could prod things ahead a bit to give the characters more direction.

We could do a Yuril/Yoroko/Kai/Asher JP over the weekend to get some of that funtime in.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…