Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Orange = Fools. Kel CHALLENGED me! I had no choice.

Also, thanks to everyone for putting up with my extremely indulgent poast. It will not happen again for some time.

Agh, it seems that all of the floor plans and such in the Himiko-class wiki article have disappeared. It looks like most of them might have been on Starchan.

I can't get hold of Kim to make a Kotori/Sora JP and it's been more than a week. Seeing that and that we sort of have stuff to do, I'm going to move the plot onward a bit.

Warning:
I've just been switched to the evening shift at my new job. This means that my availabilities in the evenings have gone to close to nil. I can still communicate and steer the plot on via the forum and with forum PMs... but will be able to do little else for the time being.

Sorry about the unavailability, I've been running around all weekend. I also have to get some other stuff done this week for my hiring process so I dunno about this week.

Are JDar and krisslanza totally done? I've moved Thomas' Sato Naoko out of current characters. I know krisslanza is limited on his Net access ...

Updated Miyoko's bio with the promotion/cash/free gun from the open letter loyalty thingy, at Wes' request. I'll leave it up to Fred to declare when the changes are actually IC, though, since I'm not sure how in-synch we are with everybody else.

Sorry, but mostly due to a personal bias on my part, I'm am not recognizing the rank rise offered by that particular communique, especially if all that was required to get the promotion was a simple reply not including anything more involved. I'm willing to give people rewards, but I don't permit to hand out such cheaply or else gaining rank just doesn't matter as much.

That is my position.

Actually, part of it was that the commanding officer was allowed to block the promotion, so it makes sense. I just figured since you didn't say anything earlier, it was going to be allowed. Reverting the changes.

At least let him get the gun and the cash. ^_^;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back