• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] NSS Altomir Discussion

The planned starting date for the NSS Altomir will be roughly around April 20th.

Players who want to join are welcome to put their characters in the NSS Altormir wiki, under Squad 001. Don't worry about accepting or interviews for now; I will get to them as they appear on the wikipage.

Hope to see ya'll there!

(I am lil' girl. So small and kawaii~)
(See? Totally Jelly. Even has to edit what I say to make himself feel better.)

Hey Moonie. If you're good for it, can you and I discuss some things regarding my possible character tomorrow? 'cause I need to get to it, just need to iron some of this out with you first.

The NSS Altomir begins!

At the bottom of the first post are the two directions you can have your characters come from; 1st Response teams or Survivors.

The guys and gals are equipped with Hostile powered armorsuits for now. Weapons are listed on that page as well for ya!

Good luck folks. I have no doubt this will be Nepleslia's greatest endeavor.

Whew, the plot took off fast. Got to school this morning and there were already three replies! I had to type between classes to get my intro in.

SOMEBODY sounds excited. :V

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…