• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Altomir Discussion

I don't mind it, but you'll have to wait for character approval before you start throwing posts in. They're usually pretty quick about it, though, so you won't have to wait long.

I am taking an enforced leave of absence from SARP in the hopes that when I return, this madness regarding a complete newbie getting his own faction has ended. If not... I don't know if I can work here anymore.

Ah, that is quite awkward. Well, I can leave it in as a mistake on Devlin's account. At least it can't rise as an undead.

So am I good to join the RP, now? I doubt I could join the current thread, seeing as it is so far along, but I don't really want to get in trouble for putting my name on the roster without permission.

MoonMan and I were discussing things in PM, so I'm just waiting for a response from him for now.

I'd really like to end up in this unit, if at all possible. Seems like it could be fun, with a fresh start compared to the ones that seem to have been going on for a while like Cirrus Station and 4th Fleet.

I don't know. Maybe I just like shiny new things. :p

A relatively newly started plot for a new charrie, I suppose.

Sorry for the post delay, but things should be better now.

I'm in the process of talking to Backalley about his character, so rest easy; we'll have him in fairly soon. :V

Wait did Mort really fired hundreds of bullets? That seems rather unlike. TO me it seemed like whole fight took 10-20 seconds.

He ducked back into cover and checked the bullet count on his HPAR to see that he still had some ordnance left on the current magazine, and realized that he was wasting more ammo than he had
This gave me the impression that he had fired a lot that it was no longer anywhere near full.

Ooooh Moonie if I am not mistaken, since I am covering De Luca with my own body then the Mindy B has its back turned to me isn't she?

If you are with De Luca, that would mean you are behind the stone in the center of the room, presumably in the cover of the waist-high fountain's rim.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back