• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Altomir Discussion

Dude, the Manly Meat Roll, is like, being chosen by god to have a good day.

Or bad. Depending how it turns out.

Inside the Nepleslian War Ration you find chili with meat and beans. The side packet contains a half corn on the cob and the accessory packet contains a pack of cigarettes and SPEED energy/anti-sleep drink along with the other usual items. The ration also contains a small jerry can of kerosene.

Fuck yeah, I got a can of SPEED!

Inside the Nepleslian War Ration you find a spiced mystery sausage. The side is a whole carrot and the accessory packet contains a pack of cigarettes and SPEED energy/anti-sleep drink along with the other usual items. The ration also contains a small jerry can of motor oil.

Also Speed. Cool. Also motor oil for the win!

Aw yeah, First Response Marines FTW.

Inside the Nepleslian War Ration you find chili with meat and beans. The side is a .45 handgun and the accessory packet contains a pack of cigarettes and SPEED energy/anti-sleep drink along with the other usual items. The ration also contains a small jerry can of jet fuel.

I love seeing the Nepleslian War Ration Generator being used! It was a joint effort between me and Nepleslian dudes in the chatroom and it's pretty funny/awesome so when it turns up in the RP, it always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and shows it was worthwhile to make. So thanks for using it and I hope you enjoy!

Inside the Nepleslian War Ration you find a coffee mug made entirely out of bacon and filled with melted cheese. The side packet contains seasoned wavy style French fries and a heating kit and the accessory packet contains a Kennewessian cigar and THRUST protein bodybuilding soda along with the other usual items. The ration also contains a small jerry can of lighter fluid.

Hello clogged arteries and delicious cheese fries. Yuriko may have to fist fight Flint for the cigar if he gets any ideas.

Though we should totally expand the menu some, incorporate some more outrageous (and delicious) additions.

New additions are always encouraged.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ne ... ry_rations

Although I suggest that new suggested additions to the list be compiled in a thread first, so that they can all be submitted at once so that Wes can add them to the currently-running random generator.

Tell ya what; if anyone has an idea, throw a list together and PM them to me. If I get enough ideas, I'll make a sticky in Nepleslia's general forum so that everyone can discuss them. After we have a sizeable portion of additions, we'll submit them.

That was kind of my point. She's an Admiral.

However, I rest my case. How I commanded my platoon isn't how the Admiral would, judging by her profile.

It was merely speculative. I apologize.

Also, if I may: what is that northern-most room by the subway tracks?

Whoop-dee-doo, mate. You have a different command style. Whatever. There's more than one kind of leader and leadership style. If you dislike De Luca, God help you if you ever meet Grand Admiral Valken.

Soresu said:
Guise, (Chillax)

Thank you. I appreciate the help from a more senior member. :)

I do apologize for whatever offense I may have caused.

Also, I'm leaving my post open for whoever wants to battle-buddy Krystian in clean-sweeping the rooms.

Back-Alley Nightmare said:
Is it just me, or does De Luca seem a bit micro-managing?

Not wanting to step on any toes.

I just noticed, is all. :)

She enjoys a good amount of organization in her daily routine, I'd have to agree. :V

RPG-D RPGfix
Back