• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Altomir Discussion

Yo yo Moonie, I am not sure about the angle the entrance tunnel is going down. Is Alex actually able to see the Mindy(A)?

Alex and Bernhard? Probably.

Violetta, Thomas and Saveli, that far back into the room? I don't believe so, no. What with the ascending staircase, the roof of the hall would just cut their vision to Mindy A.

Likewise. It does have a pretty nice feel.

The number of attacks left on each weapon seems a little limiting, but I suppose our current condition means that is to be expected. It makes every attack seem a little bit more valuable, as well. However, I would like to say that Krystian has no HPAR.

Engagement Reports! And even better, the first Engagement Report is out! Hooray!

If any of your see any errors in any of the areas, please feel free to either ask here or via PM. I wouldn't doubt it if I forgot to include a particular gun on a particular marine.

Also, I should note that because this mission started out with the old "magically has infinite ammo" thing, the amounts of attacks are given guesswork on my part and doctored slightly. Starting now, the system will remain consistent.

Back-Alley Nightmare said:
Likewise. It does have a pretty nice feel.

The number of attacks left on each weapon seems a little limiting, but I suppose our current condition means that is to be expected. It makes every attack seem a little bit more valuable, as well. However, I would like to say that Krystian has no HPAR.

Something that should be noted in terms of attacks via weapons: any action made that uses the weapon's ammunition will count, unless it has some extenuating circumstance. An "attack" means an action against an opponent, a simple volley, an entire magazine will all detract from your ammo. SINGLE SHOTS will fall under a gray area that I will pass judgement upon review. I'm not against single shots for the sake of utility without using an 'attack', but there will be no abuse of single shots; after all, using single shots against the enemies your boys and girls will be going up against, armor and shields and whatnot, isn't usually recommended.

How attacks are kept track of will either by made by myself upon describing damage to attacked units, or players may feel free to take off numbers themselves. It will be as simple as a number in parenthesis.

Yes, it does seem some what limiting, but that's what your characters are currently dealing with; either the wear and tear of combat prior to the Grand Rose's destruction, or the ill-preparation inherent in a quick escape from the starships blowing up.

There will be plenty of new guns, ammunition and other equipment as the team progresses, however.

Case in point, those Impaler rifles a couple of the characters picked up. The first of many salvaged materials, to be sure. As long as the players are willing to look, I'm sure they can find additional tools to complete their mission.

And thanks for telling me Nighty, I'll take off that HPAR.

I don't think I have any more attacks left on the Impaler rifle. The blown vacuum chamber and busted electronics kinda make it hard to fire, but I can still chuck it at the enemy if need be.

Inside the Nepleslian War Ration you find a MANLY meat roll (contains a pork sausage wrapped inside four layers of bacon wrapped inside a portion of steak and garnished with melted cheese and beef jerky. very rare.). The side is a .45 handgun and the accessory packet contains a pack of cigarettes and SPEED energy/anti-sleep drink along with the other usual items. The ration also contains a small jerry can of jet fuel.

Holy mother of God . . . jet fuel?!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back