• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Altomir Discussion

Hey, Sigma, dumb question: would those two PA's Bernhard is referring to be Saveli's and Devlin's by any chance?

I apologize, but I've been a bit wrecked recently. I'll try and get caught up and post sometime tomorrow evening when I've hopefully had a full night's sleep and a not so exhausting day.

I have to ask, how did Devlin see Bernhard when both Marines' Snakeskin system were activated? I grant you might be able to see him on the radar but visually, he should be pretty difficult to see.

Saveli mentioned having a lock on Greer's IFF in case you followed. I'll edit to mention that.
EDIT: Nevermind, I see how that is misleading. Fixed.

Alright boys, time for your first combat scenario.

For Mission 1, I will be using a little system to spice things up, which I will reveal a bit later. For now, feel free to use whatever your characters brought with them to deal with the threat. Don't hold back now; those several loads of shells he or she wanted to conserve won't be so useful if they're dead. :V

Thomas managed to fire ~700 HPAR rounds that quickly? Wow... What a waste. Should have just used the LPA and PPP, old boy. Save the ADR4 weapons for enemy armor.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back