• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Nerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [OOC] JP scheduling.

I'm usually free on weekends between 9pm to 2am GMT (which is about 4pm to 9pm EST, I think...)

Yes, I'm a vermin of the night. 8P

Re: [OOC] JP scheduling.

My saturday this week is booked with a mix of convention staff stuff and Halo 3/drinking.

Okay, here we go.

Is everyone fine with the following times for a Saturday, just say yes or no to each.

Note: EST = -5 GMT

9:00 PM EST
8:00 PM EST
7:00 PM EST
6:00 PM EST (Snowball's chance in a firey hell, but I'm putting it up anyway.)

Poast not with what you have next week or this week's Saturday, but Saturdays on a whole.

Once one is picked I'll test it NEXT weekend.

9:00 PM EST= Yes
8:00 PM EST= maybe
7:00 PM EST= not likely
6:00 PM EST= not a chance

I'm PST so anything late for everyone else is early for me.

I go by the same thing as Kai. 9 EST 8 EST and 7 EST are the best time, if my calculations are good.

(PST being like..5 hours behind EST.)

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

All work... i'm free all saturday (usually....) ^^ Earlier=less chance of it going over my time allowed though, but whatever. It's all good... until 8 PM PST.

Most of those will work save maybe the later ones depending on what I'm doing that weekend night or if I'm at home. So..tentative yes but if there's something I can't make I'll likely tell you somehow!

You know me, play it by ear, Pat. If you see me online, just do what you normally do and we'll go from there. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back