• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Nerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the map lead to the local interNEP service provider.

Wha? You mean from my seedy little live webcam broadcast? No... there isn't a map or coordinates.... it's like any other live webcam site... just... has an acquired subject for it.

Translation: The rescue party doesn't know where Kagura is.

Kay! *Thumbs*

'Sides, it's only the virginity of a marine with an asshole pirate father on the line here held in the hands of four vigilante marines. No pressure.

All rose knows is she's gone, the rest they can figure out. Though I just realized asking the bartender might have been a good idea~ meep

I am in Philadelphia tonight celebrating an early Chinese New Year, so I won't be back for about 7-8 hours. So if I don't respond to the things that might lead you to Kagura, don't despair- I'd LOVE for you guys to actually save her!

But yeah, you could make suggestions on the website's chatroom.

If the Kim-a-lings isn't back come JP time then we'll probably just call it a test of attendance, as I do believe Kimmeh is fairly important. :p

The Test of the JP system was... A sorta success.

Not everyone was about, but the majority was.

GOOD JOOOOOOOOOB.

Next Saturday at 9:00 PM EST! (-5 GMT)

Darn, I missed it.... I couldn't pass up a free movie with my friends, but i'll likely be at the next one.

Why would Rose trust Adrian? It was his negligence that caused all of that in the first place.

Not to mention that's only going to get one thing to happen to him probably..

*shrugs* Because at this point when there isn't that much time... I'd think any clues are better than wandering around aimlessly. Rose can choose to not trust Adrian's info- but then not actually find Kagura.

But... if not, one of the other guys probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back