Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] NSS Nerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww.... I was going to have Fay go to the bathroom, slit his wrist, drain some blood, and patch himself up using his emergency surgical kit/bag that he always carries around. (You never know when someone will need emergency surgery. :P)

Also, Fay wouldn't refuse, but he'd be totally embarrassed about it. ^^;; Especially if a female police officer asked for it. xD

Okay folks! Sorry if it seems to have slowed down, but I've recently been catching up on some work and haven't found time to SARP. But hopefully that's over with, and we're looking to move this plot onto new waters.

Try and wrap up your current arcs while I try to finish the one currently going; once those are done, we're starting a new thread and Gamer is taking us on a cruise.

Keep on truckin', foo's!

Moonie has called upon me to do a Timeskip, for he is a newb and has that real life silliness intercepting his ability to do what matters in life! Yar! Or something strange and dramatic to the likes.

So there will be one shortly of a period of 16 hours. Enough time to finish teh raeps and such, and pop the charries in bed for a bit. As such, be prepared for such. The peeps with Moonie need not worry, although the peeps with the raeps should finish up anything they want prior to the timeskip which will do up any further actions and the likes.

I suppose, if ya want, you can also say whut they do in the timeskip. However... Be sure to note it as such so we don't have present dude A reacting to stuff in the future. Unless Dude A is named Marty or something.

This also means that JPs will be back in full swing to be done! And the mission will be carried out soon!

Just to note on the mission so I don't have to post it some time later.

There are going to be two parts to it. Two operations that you lot as players will attend to, not necessarily as charries though. Whut?! You might say, but shush and keep reading you over reacting fish on rye.

Tis WAAAAAR. Well not so much war anymore I guess, but still. If you charrie is downed in combat in the first part, death or injury or otherwise, you'll get... A FREE NPC! Tis part of our veteran package! Comes complete with optional red shirt to mark as a NPC! This amazing deal will probably be available many times in the future! But yes, you'll get NPCs from another group that'll be with the PCs for the second bit if your charrie can't otherwise go 'RAWR' in the second bit.

Basically, if that confused you (Which I then am forced to smack ya for), if your charrie fucks up in part one don't worry you'll still have someone to play.

Yar? Yar.

Hm... since Gyles never responded to Fay, I guess that he'll still be wandering the streets, no?

Yes he did Fay:

Exhack said:
"Naw, s'alright Rose. hey, take care Kagura. I still need to get the shot taken out." Gyles said, rubbing his injured arm. The pain was heavily blunted by a respectable dose of painkillers, so it didn't have any particular effect on his expression. "Oh, and Rose, you're going to stay with Kagura for a while? I'm leaving and grabbing a drink after I get the 'good-to-go' from a doc."

Gyles said:
SENDTO: Saelus, F

FILEATTACHMENT: RoadMapHospital005.nmf

This place. She's alright and talking, but knock first.

Gyles

I can make no promises... I dunno what I'm doing this weekend. But if you see me, we can try.

Yup. This is where all MK people are supposed to go since MK isn't going to go through.

Please note Silverthorne just got himself banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back