Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] NSS Nerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, you sent it right after I had to go on an errand it looks like. Oh! A heads up I won't be here next weekend, or the weekend after that probably 'cause I'll be gone for spring break <3

At least for JP anyway.

I didn't even know the new character had split personalities.

Ironically, I just finished watching Red vs. Blue: Out of Mind.

... I'll do a new topic/small time jump when Andy and Alice/The-other-one are done. And Fay, too, of course. And so on.

Although go do that in a JP as you both seem to be on IRC a lot. :P

Cake, are you actually serious about the mission? It looks like suicide and a side order of buttrape with a Plumeria-class as the insertion apparatus.

Sorry about that. Massive headaches make you not want to do things.

Log posted, single post coming up after that, soon.

Also.

SURVEY!

You have till the 10th to PM me your answers to this survey. Tis two days as of this poast.

1.) Do you enjoy the Nepleslian faction?
2.) Do you enjoy the NSS Nerkat? (In the sense of being marines)
3.) Do you have any qualms about other players in the plot? (Excluding zee GM, me.)
4.) Describe how much, if any, dislike you have toward the GM and why.
5.) Do you enjoy the concept of the mission? (Actual process of it being brought out, however, is not to be said being that we've only just begun.)
6.) If Nepleslia had a more Navy based plot, probably with the same JP/SP as the Nerkat/Marines, would you join it? (Not GM'd by me, probably)
7.) And, just to throw this in for a uneven number, do you wish to leave the Nerkat, however first want a IC way about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back