Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] NSS Nerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My JP time is gonna be sporadic. I can't promise anything since I know that on Monday morning, I need to be up early to get to my polygraph exam thing.

Well, We got a B.

Which is fine.

(Little bit surprised to be honest, thought we had lower, but oh well)

Doesn't help that four, oh yes four did the survey, but oh well.

You can still do it if'n ya lot want, although it isn't mandatory now.

You guys left before I could actually work this out.

Anyway, next sunday as usual.

HOWEVER. AS THERE WAS FULL INTEREST IN ANOTHER THIS WEEK

WHEN ARE YOU FREE 9:00 PM EST DURING THE WEEK?

List them off, or estimate. I'll take the day from the people who post's agreement, if any.

Note, this will only be for this week. At least, thats the current plan.

I'm actually more available around 10:00 - 10:30 PM EST, as 9:00 EST is about 4:00 my time, which is me still in Psychology.

I could skip class...but it'd be bad. I'm only free on Friday.

Use some SLEX on the Marines! It's a wide-area fog-type spray that's easily set off by weapons fire and stuff, or by a detonator. Then, it's like explosive napalm.

Wes said:
Use some SLEX on the Marines! It's a wide-area fog-type spray that's easily set off by weapons fire and stuff, or by a detonator. Then, it's like explosive napalm.

You think you're being funny, sir. HE WILL USE IT.

Nawh.

I have all this stuff planned so you peeps can't moan at it being to easy or you being run over because I want to kill you all.

Which I don't, as I don't think any of you had fun deaths. Just boring ones. Fun ones only happen when its perma and when it is a good charrie. :P

As I've said to a few people before, if Fay Saelus dies, he probably won't be coming back. :? He has no brain spider and probably never will get one.

For the sake of simplicity we assume all curses and the like remain.

Im Sure Koenig has said each one at least twice by now, so just look through his posts for ones to use.

Please be advised players:

LBR and SBR weapons use positrons, which is a component of antimatter. Which can't be used in atmosphere, unless you like watching your gun explode while you're holding it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back