Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] NSS Nerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving you til tuesday at Noon (EST) to find her. AFter that, You fail and I finish it up on my own. She's slready been abused quite a bit by now too.

Unless Adrian gets some help pretty quick, I'm just going to have the IPG do it. I'm not really willing to throw away a character in a suicidal rush.

You're using a bit of a unrealistic pitch of time, I think. I've been purposefully holding off from posting any part of her reasoning so people who haven't been able to do much SP wise but that I've seen around could do something. It's not like Rose has been standing outside staring at her boots time skipping it like that really fits to make it more awkward sorta..

that's my impression anyway, but i'm not mad or anything it is your character after all ~smiles~

IPG just did the proper queries and HAX to get the physical location once the woman was IDed as a member of their military.

That works too <3

I'll hustle rose over there-hopefully ex will post Gyles following her sometime tomorrow?

Cipher, huh? That doesn't make...any sense... what two men? All the men in the waiting room and the studio with Kagura were... naked....and... unarmed....

Sorry, got a little lost back there. *scratches head*

That's what happens when you can't use the computer all day every day. Leave for a few hours and the plot jumps ahead two pages :P

Have we assumed time skipped enough for Rose to be done cleaning, or will Kagura be able to go find her? Both would work, because if the second happened she'd be able to stop her from going a little too far cleaning. If not I can work around that too!

Sorry, wasn't intending to be out all night drinking it just kinda happens. o.0;

Just so you lot haven't noticed... I am, for the most part, ignoring your present RP. (By that I mean ignoring as in not reading it to RP with you. I'm still reading it, of course.)

Dun expect anything from me until you lot step aboard the NSS Nerkat. Even if it will only be for a bit.

You could call me lazy and just letting you lot run about with your own plots instead of me making them... But tisn't DnD. The GM doesn't do everything. :P

On that note, I'll remind that the moment you lot step foot on the Nerkat you'll be in a combat mission. Just how long will that take? Depends on how slow you are to poast and just how many JPs people show up to. :P

So savor, I suppose, this moment of freedom. Freeeeeeedom and such. :P

Okay kids, I'm about done on my end for the Kagura recovery scene. If this doesn't wrap up before Thursday (for whatever reason) here's the rub:

Any of the boys visiting Kagura that were there at the scene- are gonna have to *cough* give samples but aside from that, they're gonna want to hold her for a couple of days- but if she refuses, she can check herself out and go about her merry way. The docs will forward part of the file to the military to keep an eye on Kagura and possibly suggest light duty (they'll probably conduct their own examination of her).

=)

Hey, Kim, does this samples... have to be acquired from the lower organs? Doesn't blood and spit have DNA in it as well?

It's all got the same DNA but for the sake of consistency it's all gotta come from the same place- sorry. lol.

Can't he just refuse?

He could very well refuse to give a sample and then they could just get a warrant and go through his command to get him to submit one. Refusal is usually considered an admission of guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back