Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - Senate of Yamatai Discussion

If I grant you a system, please edit yourself onto the Senate Wiki.

raz said:
Tami, please. The Ninth will have a military representative — not Hoku-chan.
Granted.

Luca said:
Does anyone mind if I take Albini?
Granted.

Revolver said:
I have been directed to request Tatiana.
Granted.

Andrew said:
I would like to take Xylar. Now that the world is free with a nice YSE flag on it. Got some ideas for development too. :)
Does anyone actually live there?

Fred said:
Planet Kotori could go to her namesake, who would speak for it via telepresence.
Granted.

Essia. And I will promptly make a Separa'Shan character. An appropriate first step in the process of revitalizing that race, I believe.

Sigma said:
Essia. And I will promptly make a Separa'Shan character. An appropriate first step in the process of revitalizing that race, I believe.
That's excellent! Granted.

Andrew said:
I would like to take Xylar. Now that the world is free with a nice YSE flag on it. Got some ideas for development too. :)
Wes said:
Does anyone actually live there?

Negative. However I intend to ensure that someone does live there. *nods over and over* The marine biologist in me, has Yamataian-style waterworld aspirations. lol.

So maybe the colonization effort is planned and for now this senator represents the colonists and their future home. That work? I was considering attaching this to "Taiie survivors who didn't toddle off to the UOC."

Daichi is mine, I built it, and its where my Senator has been posting from.

What we need is an intro thread for the Senators. Just a spot where each player can post their Senator entering the chambers and introducing themselves. It will give everyone an idea of what the different people in the room are like.

Gabriel said:
What we need is an intro thread for the Senators. Just a spot where each player can post their Senator entering the chambers and introducing themselves. It will give everyone an idea of what the different people in the room are like.
That's a good idea. I'm happy to do that to flesh out.

Gabriel said:
And when I say that, it's because I want to post a cool entrance for my hulk of a senator.
We are going to need a durandium bench to comfortably seat your senator - who is awesome.

<Winsbury> "!"

Gabriel, you have no idea how happy I am to see someone pick up the Kodians again.

Now if only someone could also take interest in the Phodians... ^_^;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back