• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Senbu Discussion

Wolf Ward said:
Don't you mean instability? ;)

Yeah yeah, it's been fix'd.

Wolf Ward said:
Will the Fort Ready recruits become part of the Senbu if the Takemitsu is finished or is something else planned?

Actually, there's a invitation from the Capitan to take on those who wish to sign-up to her ship straight from graduation. But ultimately it's your choice where your character goes. The Takemitsu is completely repaired and fully operational, so I'm sure it could take those back to the local Star Fortress who want to be shipped out else where.

After our little chat last night, your JPs will mostly be late evening EST, I would probably miss majority of them, so Hotaru will be declining your generous offer :)

I see there hasn't been any IC posts in a while. Why not get some SP action going while you wait for the next JP?

I just want to let 5tar and all the other Senbu and SARP peeps know that something has just come up that has forced me to relocate my residence to Anaheim, California and will not be able to participate in JPs for the next two weeks or so, maybe even longer. I apologize for the suddenness of this announcement and for my (hopefully) temporary inability to JP with the rest of you until I can get things back on track. If its necessary then you have my permission to auto my PC, Yoshihara Maya, to move the plot along for as long as needed.

Sorry about the JP guys.

Long story short, I had to be rushed up to the hospital for stress related issues. Sorry about everything, I want to get another one going asap, so leave your availability here.

Well, I'm pretty much available any time. Though weeknight JPs for the time being I'll have to ask that you assume I'll be unavailable until 11, though I'll try my best every night to be back before then.

Oh, and I totally forgot. We have a user group, it's kinda a requirement that your supposed to be added to it before we start. But it's cool, as long as you guys send a request to join sometime soon!

Which means; ASAP! :lol:

Thanks for allowing me to come over. Just to be sure and I dont screw anything up..so when do you want me to do Hara's arrival? During the next JP?

Well, I'm back and now here in sunny LA :roll: of all places and I think I'm ready to get back on the bandwagon here though I'm really not sure about my schedule when I it's time to get back to JP and I may not be able to attend all of them all the time like I used to plus I'm still trying to get used to the new time zone and all. I guess will just see what happens. BTW did I miss much and has my absence cause any problems?

EDIT: I forgot to add, I already sent a request to join the user group a few weeks before I left but If you didn't get it somehow for whatever the reason let me know and I'll send it again. I also just experienced my first tremor here!!! 😢

Alright, well because of a lot of schdueling conflicts I pushed back tonight's start time by an hour. I hope with this, everyone will be able to make it promptly.

With that said, to our new players; welcome aboard, both of you!

Ah sorry for missing it on Sunday! I thought I read it was going to be Monday, and apparently changed at some point and so I didn't turn on my IM that night, partly since I got off work like at 10pm after a long work day.

[url=https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2707:2ct1zofd]5tar is off on another whirlwind adventure![/url] said:
Just a heads up to all the folks who's plots I'm involved in, and as well to my lovely always awesome Senbu players. I'm going to be out for about 5-7 days, I'm going out to Nova Scotia again, this time for business. Going to be guest DJing some clubs out there and whatnot, so don't miss me too much!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back