• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] SRSS Yggdrasill Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like this will be a very interesting plotship where characters are concerned. ^^

The Miharu may be as late as Monday in arriving, so please bear with me. Their plotship is just starting out as well, and are in the same situation as we are.

In the meantime, I can arrange individual RP for anyone who is waiting, if they ask. Ideas are welcome, but if not, I will come up with something for those who ask.

Name: Kairi Tohoe.
Race: NH-17 Nekovalkyrja.
Job: Engineering.
Pay: 75 KS.
Items: Two diamond survival knives, rucksack of clothing, Type 29 NSP(one battery, uncharged).
Pets: None.

I don't see why the cops would pay out cash for turning that guy in. Also, Tupperware is a registered trademark and shouldn't be mentioned IC.

Alrighty, I'll edit.

Edit: Edited so that no mention of the copyrighted material or a bounty was mentioned.

Ken still gets the same amount of money though, just a boosted value for the Neutronium.

Name: Lain Irokawa
Race: Geshrin
Job: Rock out and pwn souls. Oh, right. Communications.
Pay: ....0 KS.
Items: Lain Irokawa Signature Model [ES-06] Electric Guitar. Yep. A-04 Absolution Concert Model accoustic guitar. Strings of various sorts. Various other instruments, notably a harmonica.
Pets: Reis.

(For Seki)
Name: Reis Ivelian
Race: Geshrin
Job: Kick ass and play guitar. And communications.
Pay: 0 KS
Items: E-03 Grace Concert Standard electric guitar. Eren Wiell Signature Model (A-05) accoustic guitar. Strings of various sorts. Various other instruments, notably a cello.
Pets: Lain.

Okay, people. Things are getting a bit slow outside the JP thing, and Tiff has been waiting a full month. Also, Shaun can hardly do jack until we get back.

So what I'm saying is, in summary:

SP, DAMN YOU! ;)

If anyone has only 1 character, and he/she is on this ship, then I would encourage that player to create another character and join another plot ship, so that you don't get bored.

You can always deactivate the second character when this plot ship becomes active again.

I am back briefly, and may not be back until January, or maybe even later.

I recommend that someone assume command of this plotship. Otherwise I'll do what I can to put the pieces back together when I return.

I could assume control for a couple months if you weren't averse to it, though it might make more sense for Kairis player to do that.

Still, I think I could use the experience in GMing. And Id be willing and thrilled to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back