• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] SRSS Yggdrasill Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why uh oh?

Nothing against Yamatians and Nepiplesians (spelling on both) working on civilian teams together, last I looked.

Not a problem at all.

As for when the Yggdrasill lands on Lor, we're waiting on the LSDF Reclaimer to get ready, and the approval of the you-know-what.

So we're waiting on several attributes to converge...and have been waiting up here a little while because of it. I'm not sure when we'll be able to head planetside.

Name: Remi Miyoshi
Race: NH-17 Nekovalkyrja
Job: Doctor
Pay: 200 KS (+ Two Items per run)
Items: Suitcase of clothing, laptop computer.
Pets: None

For a moment, I thought you guys had a panty thief aboard.

Is that why Seki's never wearing any? :p

Let's consider that she's as old as my mother, and disturbingly similar in a lot of ways.

I have no sexual attraction to her.

Additionally, she has no panties to steal.

1172190832077.jpg

Feel the love!

Some of these headers are damned awkward, but that one is damned inspiring.

"I don't even know what sex is, but I'm the fucking captain!"

Hey sorry about being away this weekend. I thought I asked SOMEONE *coughDirkercough* to tell Tosh, but he wasn't told, and I didn't have time to post.

And why can't I see the new headers?

Probably just takes a little while longer for you. I see them quite fine actually. Maybe its your browser?

Name: Scarlet Lilian
Race: Plebeian Elysian
Job: Tactical
Pay: 75 KS/week
Items: Little of note, other than her clothing and Grazia makeup
Pets: None

I would like to make three notes...

1. Please update your character bios, put them on the wiki, and request art if you haven't already. It is important for the ranking of this plot.

2. Fredrick has been given administrative control of the Yggdrasill forums so that he can made spelling, grammar, punctuation and tense edits. He may not be a full GM, but if he makes comments about the above, LISTEN! ^^

3. Osakan, you can do your thing at any time with the ship and the lady and the VROOOM--SCREEEECH! You know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back