• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] SRSS Yggdrasill Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not back permanently, just for tonight, (still no stable internet), but I haven't forgotten about you guys. I'm thinking up ideas in my absence, even, so please bear with me.

Seki, please get your butt in gear. The RPers are impatient. XD

A note.

Seki, the mission to Lor may or may not be possible after the Mishhu assault. Please talk to both Fred(Kotori) and Tomoe to work this out, okay?

If it isn't possible, perhaps the crew can find a wrecked Lorath ship which tried to escape just within Yamataian space/ 3rd XF's sphere? News of Taiie has not reached Toshiro yet.

If Tomoe wishes to enact plot elements, like transporting secretly certain important persons of Lorath culture, it can be done, as long as Toshiro sees little or no IC risk. Yggdrasill would not survive a Lorath attack.

I have some plans post Albini, possibly involving salvage/rescue in the 3rd XF's sphere. Depends on if it is still of note when I return.

Finally, the Alucard is not finished, but is OOCly approved. Upgrade can start at any time. The Alucard is super slow FTL wise, but can be towed by the Yggdrasill at STL or FTL speeds.

The Mishhuvurthyar (well, those I control) will not be making a large-scale assault on Lor to tear it out of YSE hands anytime soon. At least, not before the Loraths are given a fair chance to evacuate their system.

Then perhaps it is possible to coordinate the evacuation with the Yggdrasill plot?

The Yggdrasill is a reasonably fast civilian vessel, and not of Lorath make. It may be a good opportunity to inconspicuously evacuate important persons or even heads of state if needed...an opportunity for Tomoe, perhaps.

Seki...the RPers are restless...

(Am on temporarily for the day. Hopefully I will be on more soon.)

Good to have you back! I hope your plot dudes are still around.

Yep, that as well as the SRSS Alucard will be edited...I just had to get off my butt and take a shower. ^^

Also, everyone in the Yggdrasill plot needs to make sure their respective bio is current so it can be added to the wiki. Also, please request art if you haven't already...it doesn't cost you anything, the SA pays for it. ^^

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=li ... ng_artwork

Great job on the wiki addition, btw.

I've been working on the Sakura's in the meantime (indirectly) by filling out the pages for the ship's sprite's - especially the notorious Cherry (remember the time she left Yaichiro blue-balled? lol)

I just wish to say I'm sorry for not being around during the JPs, but with 2 of my College classes lasting till after 10 pm EST, it's kinda hard getting on at the right time, especially with the seemingly randomness of the meets.

JPs are not mandatory, they just occur when it is prudent.

Kairi's player needed some OOC guidance, and Serenity's player had been waiting three months to arrive on the Yggdrasill, so it was best to do JP form. I do not expect everyone to be present for the random JP, as long as they do their fair share of SPing. No need to worry about it, Ken.

All pay will be calculated on Fridays from now on.

Current pay rates:

Ken: 100KS
Shaun: 100 KS
Kairi: 200 KS
Lain: KS
Reis: 0 KS
Eve: 0 KS
Serenity: 0 KS (75 KS saved for her)

Note: the YSS Sakura is currently on Lor, so you guys might see it (or some of its crew on the surface) while you're in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back