• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] YSS Freedom Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [OOC] Freedom Discussion

Revolver - OK, if it's OK with Aendri and Cipher and no one else has any complaints I'll put the Three of you in LUT-2. Any preference in seating?

Cora - Well, see if Wes lets you join still. We had a few people that couldn't make the first joint post so their characters weren't mentioned but were assumed to survive. If you get Wes' approval and the character up before the next one maybe you can join.

Hiyori would likely take the driver seat unless there was a more experience/skilled/ranked member, in which case she would defer to them. Unless someone needs to manually open the chute, in which case she'd oversee that, given the fact that she was the one who was hooking it up.

Eh, throw me in LUT-2, unless we decide to split ourselves between the STV and LUT-1. Either way, positioning wouldn't matter to Suka. She's just an infantryman.

The shelter is in the STV (btw, which STV version is it, and what, if anything, is it equipped with beyond the basic frame?). I think their would 3-4 of the survival kits as Kaede grabbed a full load of them when brought them to the vehicle (I had thought their where other NPCs involved at the time). Kaede was the one with the plasma cutter. Er, correct that, both Yaiba and Kaede have one of them. Yaiba also has the CASTER dispenser. The portable generator was loaded by Yaiba so I would assume it is in LUT-1.

I would also recommend you speak with Wes, Cora. NPCs where mentioned in the chaos of the cargo bay, so you could just say you where one of them. I believe it will be shown in the next JP that any of the unclaimed NPCs did not survive the landing.

Edit: Another fun fact I just discovered: their isn't any food in the "survival kits". Sun screen and tea but no food.

I assume that's what the crate of bric-Survival rations are for.

Yeah, but because it parachuted separately, you might have to search around a day or two to find the ration crate. :P

Do you think it should be Type 29, Type 30, or Type 31 system rations?

The STV is a normal STV, Type 1G1, with a Type 30 35mm Machine Gun on it. I don't think anyone grabbed any ammo, though (presumably it was lost with the ship armory anyway). It seats two (so do the Light Utility Trucks).

Thanks a ton for charting everything out.

Portable Generator was in the back of the truck Yaiba was driving.
The Portable Repair Kit was taped to the side of the truck with Molecure Tape from the caster dispensers.

No knowing how long the Freedom has been out since a last refit, I would say probably the Type 30 Rations.

Aright, everything is placed unless someone wants to be somewhere else or if we get new players. If you see something wrong with my chart just let me know. And Hazza for lunch break posts.

Edit: Noticed this when I got off work. You don't need to be logged on to read the YSS Freedom forum. While there is nothing really terrible there yet aren't the 18+ forums suppose to be hidden from public viewing?

Re: [OOC] Freedom JP Scheduling

Peachy-keen Wes. I'll set my alarm for Wednesday at 7:30 then. (f*** you timezones!)

Okay, I expressed interest in the plot.

I rolled up a character.

I even asked what the IRC channel was.

AND I STILL MISS THE FIRST JP.

God... Alright, I'll be sure and do my damndest to make the next one, guys.

Wednesday at 7:30 works for me, that's plenty of time to get stuff sorted out. I'll make a note to remind myself not to miss this one, because I'm a timing moron DX

Wanderer: I decided to make the Freedom posts viable until there is actually something worth hiding.

Ugh. Wednesdays will not work at all for me. I'll always be late to it, if I can make it at all. I'd even prefer Tuesdays since once I'm back home, I can make them easily.

So Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays are my best days. Sundays are iffy, but okay.

YSS Freedom: Next JP Wednesday, August 12, from 8:30pm to 10:30pm (EST).

I'll be available, but Wes, don't you mean EDT not EST?

Eastern Daylight Time (used when daylight savings time is in effect).

Is Daylight Savings in effect? I can never tell; the only clock I ever use auto-resets itself.

GMT -5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back