• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] YSS Freedom Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [OOC] Freedom Discussion

Haha, love the credit roll.

(Adam J. Piskel)

I like the opening theme too. :D You might want to know, the wallpapers247 link doesn't work, but you can look at what I'm assuming the picture is here. At least, the link didn't work for me.

Revolver, I can see now why you mentioned in the SARPCast why you wanted to be in a Wes-run plot so badly. That, Wes, was the single most epic opening post I have ever read. You win the Internet.

Re: [OOC] Freedom JP Scheduling

Okay, so... I don't know if I can make the JP this week. I'd say it's a 50/50 chance. My parents will be here (I'm going home Thursday), so I dunno if I'll even be by a computer to post. Not to mention the fact that I might also still be with my uncle at 'work' when it starts.

There won't be a medic to fix you guys up! So, don't get yourselves hurt!

The same circumstance might also apply here; the authoritarian figures have a habit of kicking me off at the worst possible time, so I'll try and make it.

Yeah, this wednesday I'm going to be up at my grandparent's. Not sure if they have internet, but I have the use of the car, so you can be sure that if they don't have internet I'll be looking around for a place that does. I'll most likely be there, but if I'm not, that's why.

Important: If (on JP nights) anyone has trouble finding the room or isn't sure if we're JPing as scheduled, please message me in IRC.

YSS Freedom: Next JP Wednesday, August 19, from 8:30pm to 10:30pm (EST).

Goddamnit guys, I am so sarry that I jumped ship so early last night, but a thunderstorm was rolling in and shit was going wonky, so I had to get off before my computer got fried. I swear to god I will make it through the next one, cross my heart or hang by the neck 'till dead.

Fffffffff, I didn't even ARRIVE at my grandparents until 9 or so, and they do not, in fact, have internets. I'll be there next time, no problem.

I put it up elsewhere, but I got stuck out in the middle of nowhere with about 15 minutes notice for the last JP. From now on, I do NOT go out the night before a JP.

Great, another Wednesday.... And here I was fine with the Tuesdays.... *grumble grumble* I'll be there for it, I hope. Currently, depends on parents.

Also, why are they starting earlier than the first one?

What are you talking about? All of our JPs and planned JPs started or will start at the same time.

I plan on being at the JP, not sure how my schedule will be that day since my wife is having surgery.

Kyoki said:
Also, why are they starting earlier than the first one?
The first one was at 5:30p PST, they haven't changed times. I still have my calander alert from when this plot started.

Nash, I hope the surgery goes smoothly and she has a swift recovery : )

I coulda sworn it was at 6... and not 5:30 (PST times). Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back