Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP Concluded [OOC] YSS Genesis Chat

Re: [YSS Genesis] OOC Chat

Anyone here want to room with Crotchet Von Crotchety Der Angrymeister?

In that case, the crotchet train is leaving the angry station and going through the bitter old man tunnel!

Aw, yeah. You just signed your death-warrant.

MOTHEREFFING ATT.

Well, what with working two jobs, and having my internet suddenly cut off for no apparent reason, I've been finding it rather difficult to post, though, you guys seem to be doing fine on your own, which is exactly what the point of this 'plot' is anyway. Bear with me for a few more days, It may take until the weekend before I can actually post, As I'm currently stealing WiFi from a starbucks.

Yay Internet's back~!

Sorry for the miniscule post, time's short but I just wanted to make sure that I pointed out IC that the Armory and Bridge are mostly off limits to a lot of the crew, at least for now.

Tanka, it would help to read the ship type article as well as the plot's article, you learn things like certain rooms being only available to certain people.

anyway, I'll be back later and post later, continue on as normal in the meantime.

I think he was more worried about the slight autoing of your guys' characters to the elevator than the actual layout.

ok I fixed my last post, again sorry about that, I need to stop reading things when I'm laying in bed with insomnia.

sorry again, and I hope my fixes work.

Well, that clears that up. XD

It kinda went the same here; I didn't want to auto us into engineering either, so I decided to take the opportunity for this expose'. I hope the Brooklyn accent is alright; it's proven surprisingly difficult for me to nail down consistently.

We good to go for the tour of Engineering now?

Just to let you guys know, I'm on "sprite" duty for the time being. So be warned, NPCs may randomly assault, molest, or otherwise bother you in Engineering. Or elsewhere.

Aendri said:
Just to let you guys know, I'm on "sprite" duty for the time being. So be warned, NPCs may randomly assault, molest, or otherwise bother you in Engineering. Or elsewhere.
COME AT ME BRO!

Aendri said:

Hurrah!

I remember that I forgot to make some cooks, so I've taken the liberty of doing so now. Enjoy.

Hey Kai, folks, I apologize for not being active these past several weeks. Unfortunately I've been realizing that my motivation has decreased tremendously. Not just for playing this character but well, with the RP in general. Nothing wrong with the place, no complaints with the story or universe, I just think I've burned out.

My schedule has gotten busier and I've fallen behind. I don't want to seem insensitive or ungrateful but I'm gonna have to give my notice. Sorry guys. Take care and keep writing awesome.

Nyton said:
Hey Kai, folks, I apologize for not being active these past several weeks. Unfortunately I've been realizing that my motivation has decreased tremendously. Not just for playing this character but well, with the RP in general. Nothing wrong with the place, no complaints with the story or universe, I just think I've burned out.

My schedule has gotten busier and I've fallen behind. I don't want to seem insensitive or ungrateful but I'm gonna have to give my notice. Sorry guys. Take care and keep writing awesome.

Sorry to hear that mate. If you get your flame burning again, we will be here and be very happy to welcome you back. Have fun and enjoy the life.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back