Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP Concluded [OOC] YSS Genesis Chat

Re: [YSS Genesis] OOC Chat

Thanks for letting us know, man. Keep on going as you are man, we wish you the best, and you're always welcome.

Drop by and say Hey sometime Nyton. You'll always be the grumpy Nepleslian that won our hearts. :>

Thanks for sticking around as long as you have, Blas. Great playing with you, I'd love to see you come back.

Nyton said:
Hey Kai, folks, I apologize for not being active these past several weeks. Unfortunately I've been realizing that my motivation has decreased tremendously. Not just for playing this character but well, with the RP in general. Nothing wrong with the place, no complaints with the story or universe, I just think I've burned out.

My schedule has gotten busier and I've fallen behind. I don't want to seem insensitive or ungrateful but I'm gonna have to give my notice. Sorry guys. Take care and keep writing awesome.

You know we're just glad you've stuck by - hope to see you again sometime!

Geeze, how did Spencer and Rud both know she's a Geshrin? She never said, and a Brooklyn accent is more a Nepleslian thing. XD

I though Gehsrins looked Yamataian... except more... Organicky...

I have no idea.

I just grabbed a slot on the 24 Cabin, unless there are objections? I figured the Samurai would be best left alone.

Kai and Aendri please do not think I am idling. I am jsut waiting for good moment to reinsert myself again.

Okay, I think I need to nip this in the bud- it is Power Armor PILOT, not Power Armor Driver.

Technically, armor is worn, not piloted. Power armor should therefore be talked about the same way as body armor. The "Power Armor Pilot" occupation has been phased out of the Star Army for a few years due to the above. Save pilot for aerospace vehicles and driver for ground vehicles. :) If all else fails, remember you can use "operator" for any equipment type.

Getting a little worried here... is everyone still alive?
... Same for the plot? Kai? Aendri?

Hopefully I'll do what I can to make things work tonight, but I can't give any promises.

Edited my post. Everything's been fixed now, I believe.

Again, I'll try to do something tonight, but I can't make any promises.

I apologize to everyone, I've gotten completely messed up by a new job (with a horribly variable schedule), and haven't been able to keep myself focused enough to post recently. I'm going to try and get a post up in all of my plots within the next day or two, hopefully here and my plot tonight.

I was gonna wait for a Rude Garlic post before I hopped in again... Should I, though?

There are some snarky things to be said about coffee...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back