Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

RP Concluded [OOC] YSS Genesis Chat

Re: [YSS Genesis] OOC Chat

Feel free to post whenever you have an opening. We're planning to kick the plot into gear soon, so you probably have limited time for socialization.

Shotjon, Tani knows how lame the joke was, it was a layered joke. But then again her not realizing that might be funnier in the long run. I guess I should ask, what do you think?

Well whether have Tani thought the joke was funny or not, Shinon definitely though she meant it serisouly. Well of course it would be a little more funny if she was a little clueless, at least I though you were going for that feel.

Woops. Looks like this was the one plot I forgot to stick an 'I'm back!' post in.

Back now; had some medical issues that have been resolved for the most part. I'll wait a little bit and make a post.

Welcome back!

Kai said:
Feel free to post whenever you have an opening. We're planning to kick the plot into gear soon, so you probably have limited time for socialization.

^I was preparing for this.

ahh I see I hope I didn't offend then, I was just worried that it went quiet for 4 or 5 days

Hell, you maybe right to keep posting. I just didn't want to get a conversation blown apart by a high-percision timeskip.

But Kai did say he was very busy.

Yes, do keep going, please. I apologize for not jumping in and clarifying this sooner. It's not going to be a gigantic, full blown timeskip, not right off the bat, at least. We're just officially getting the ship under way, and getting everyone ready to go.

Yes, please keep posting; we won't be timeskipping yet, just making something happen, so, converse away. it may be interrupted but not cut off.

And yes, I'm very busy, I work 40 hours a week and have an Essay I should probably be writing due next monday....

Sorry for the delay in posting.
Will post tomorrow! Eventhough I told ShotJon today, too much other things that got my priority!

Thanks.

OH GOD

I'm so sorry SSharp, it's my fault! I didn't do a good job keeping track of the player groups.

*cries*

Allrighty, just letting you guys know- I will be trying to put up another post in the next couple of days. Try to wrap up conversations, because I think I may have to wrap up the chapter and start anew to get us moving properly again.

Holy crap. I just realized I forgot Lam, like, three pages ago. Let me make a (belated) response to you, Lam.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back