• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Concluded [OOC] YSS Genesis Chat

Kai

Retired Staff
OOC chat goes here (obviously)

We're getting towards the time that things are going to be starting, I just need to figure out how to do the whole giving the SAoY people orders thing....

Anyway, The YSS Genesis plot should officially open on Friday, March 11th. So look forward to it. Until that time starts I'll be putting in more of the groundwork and making this place feel more official.

Thanks
-Kai

Plot Page

Re: [YSS Genesis] OOC Chat

Want to go ahead and get something scheduled for you, me, and Ex to get her youngling stuff at least started?

If you can get Ex to actually make and submit his character, then yes, Aendri.

Whoo. Added us to plot lists. Have our Wiki ready Right here. I should start a plot thread on Friday, as it looks like most of the necessary people have their characters done, so before then, I should be posting up orders for you Star Army folks. I assume the Origin folks know who you are, but if not, then just post here or PM me to ask whether or not you should be posting.

She should be, SSharp, seeing as we talked about it, and you posted in my roll call IIRC.

Awwrighty. Origin side orders and thread are both up. Unfortunately, my time before work is coming to a close so I will have to wait for the Yamatai side till later tonight or possibly even tomorrow, depends on how much work sucks.

Origin folks, you have your orders, get posting. I'd recommend starting at the entrance to the bay and having first reactions to the ship.

Ex has been poked, and supposedly had a character sheet going a couple days ago, so hopefully the royal side should be ready to go soon.

So, we're starting again. Some of you may notice that your posts are gone. you may also notice that my intro post is slightly longer than before.

Don't worry, I've saved your posts, if you'd like I can give them back to you for re-use, but things have changed, some characters are no longer going to be in the plot, and there are a few more NPC's.

I'm generally more prepared this time, and have a lot more time so....

Let's begin!

Oh yeah that's right. I need to check it out and reinsert my character I guess.

Yeah. I just hit the reset button. it's essentially the same opening, but now things are moving differently.

Post whenever you can, Blas, and we can get this thing moving.

In case you couldn't tell, I expect at the very least the Technician characters to know as much about the ship as I do.

Take your time and read up, I'd like everyone to know the strengths and weaknesses of our pretty little destroyer, so that I'm not constantly having to remind everyone.

Hey, could I have everybody post their general times and availabilities for posting up in here, so I can figure out what kind of schedule and pace I can keep up with?

I'd like us to move a little faster, but I need to accommodate as many of you players as possible, so figuring out a decent posting schedule should be helpful in this regard.

I'm usually available to post throughout the day unless plans happen, but typically I'm working between 12/1 PM CST to around 5/6 PM CST.

I'm pretty much available whenever, though, random days may come and go. This week though, I won't be able to do much on Friday.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back