• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[OOC] YSS Moirai Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: YSS Moirai OOC channel

IT LIVES! o_O;...

So when can we expect some transfer orders, boss?

...oh, and by way of self-introduction, i'm Alhazred23. I play Kuroaki Isuzu, one of the Engineering/Security Staff soon to be assigned to the YSS Moirai- as opposed to one of the mechanics, as it seems that we're all mechanics. I also sometimes make edits to the Star Army wiki pages...

That's right...

I'M IN UR WIKI PAGES, EDITING UR ARTICLES!

Good...edit mine so it's up to date...i'm too lazy. ^_^

Yo all I'm Ren. I play Renko Hibiki who's the highest ranking Armored Infantry player so far. If you know how to fight...expect to be challenged. Its kind of on of her hobby's. ^_^

Iz dat sum ordars?

I'm Itkatsu Kiyoko, or David for those in the know, and I run the 3rd XF these days. Incidentally I'm also the creator of the Kyaa-class, so if you have any questions about it feel free to ask :) I'll be lurking around the place seeing how things are going, so you'll probably hear from me on occasion.

Have fun!

I'm the guy playing Kumiko, better known as Fred. I'm the guy with four characters in 3 different organizations.

Heck, as we are all introducing ourselves, I am Zephyrite, GM of the YSS Moirai. You know... that ship you all joined... Yeah that one. Galar Vanatosk is my character, and in fact he is my very first character. I am an ardent fan of the freespacers, and have an immensely fun time RPing them. I have been here on the site since sept 06, so if you need to ask any questions, feel quite free. All of you have a great time on the Moirai, and be good, for this is my first ever plotship. ^_^

Since we are all introducing ourselves...I am the guy playing Hibiki Akira. Please go easy on me...this is my first time doing Star Army. Hopefully Ren doesn't damage my head too much...(c:]

Wait! Greg....since when did this happen? oh shit. No prank war!!! I demand a cease fire while on the same assignment!!!!!

Ren said:
Wait! Greg....since when did this happen? oh shit. No prank war!!! I demand a cease fire while on the same assignment!!!!!

Ah...but where is the fun in that? I wasn't going to do anything permanent...burns heal up quick, right?

XP

Ah, but it will be if an engineer helps him out of sheer boredom. :D

Don't worry, it won't cause any harm to the ship.

[Edit] Well, I won't, at least.

Oh, yeah, no damage to ship, riigghhhtt. *balls up paper and throws it away* Now I have to start over.

Hey, I said I wouldn't cause any damage to the ship...

Anything you do without my knowledge...well...that's another story altogether. :twisted:

Well, but I think Galar may fry me if I hurt his brand new ship. If not fry me, at least hurt me BAD.

Lulz, the punishment would be insane. Although literally frying...not a bad choice either...

Hmm... technically, Kumiko is Isuzu's junior, so dispensing disciplinary action might fall to Isuzu first. If it does, don't worry, she'll be gentle... though she does have a new toy she's working on that she might wanna try out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back