• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[OOC] YSS Moirai Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: YSS Moirai OOC channel

Aendri said:
Well, but I think Galar may fry me if I hurt his brand new ship. If not fry me, at least hurt me BAD.

It wouldn't be a first, I've seen a PC get thrown out an airlock during atmospheric re-entry for acting in a manner not befitting military personnel, so beware.

Remember that your character is in the military after all; I'm not saying don't have fun, just don't be silly about it :)

Uh....its extremely difficult to have fun without some silliness or shenanigans at some point during each and every fun portion. Though with the way some people post (the Rarity of it) in single post we may never actually get any prank's off that require more than a character can do for themselves. Which is usually small and just plain dumb. like rubber chickens.

So ya....this is not moving very fast at all. Could we figure out a weekly time (not just on the week we do it) to do a JP? Plus have everybody try to at the very least check for updates and try to respond to posts made to them more than once a week? Three or four times would be nice but I'd be happy with two! This slow once a week if your lucky thing just kinda....hampers my creativity. I do not believe i am the only one with this sentiment here. This slow progress is not only hampering my creativity but also my excitement for this game. I don't know if I'll even be able to maintain my interest if it continues. Thank you for reading this rant and considering it. I will understand if physical limitations cause issues in the changes i have stated i would like to see...but if not. *Shrug* things could get quite boring.

I would agree that something needs to be done about posting/JP frequency- especially since this plot is just starting, and set on a very small ship. For the immediate future (at least), everyone is going to be involved with everyone else's business, all the time, making it hard to advance the plot unless everyone can post consistently (or we make rules to deal with situations when this is not possible). As such, I second the idea of some sort of minimum posting frequency and standard JP schedule.

Guys, sorry about not being able to post at all this weekend, I had back to back full day speech tournaments. I hope you can all forgive me and work through it. :D Now then, on to business! I agree, lets get a weekly JP thing going with a set day. Lets take that to the JP scheduling thread!

I can't say for sure that I can make JPs regularly, but I can be on to post at least once a day.

Greg said:
Opening his door, he positioned the chicken so it dangled from the door frame.
Just so you know, only the CO and XO get rooms to themselves on this ship. Eleven other people share that room with Akira, including Lyf and Isuzu ^_^;...

I did break it up into two groups lol.

Hows about a regular Sunday JP? How does that sound to everyone? Starting at somewhere between 1 and 3 PST, or 3 and 5 CST.

S'fine with me i just need to be out the door for work at 3:10 PST.

alhazred23 said:
Greg said:
Opening his door, he positioned the chicken so it dangled from the door frame.
Just so you know, only the CO and XO get rooms to themselves on this ship. Eleven other people share that room with Akira, including Lyf and Isuzu ^_^;...

Such things I did not know...let me change that around a bit.

Hello, nice to meet you and I will try my best. Meet Strelgar the Barbarian maintenance. "yeaaahhh ohhhh," whispers to self.

Aaaw... was going to have Isuzu buzzed to grab the straggler, as she's technically the ranking security 'officer,' on the ship, but you beat me to it :p...

Hmm... looks like Galar has got it handled, though. Rather than bothering an actual crew member, Mochi or another sprite would probably pop out of the woodwork to guide him, now that he's on the ship. (Assuming he knows enough about Yamataian ships to address the computer aloud. He a Geshrin, so he can't talk to the computer electronically/telepathically.)

I have no problem watching all this and giggling with pure evil. 8 inch tall Neko makes me giggle.

Wiki said:
Enlisted Quarters (2)

There are two enlisted quarters on main deck, located rear of the passageway that runs across ship between the forward escape pods and fore of the toilet / shower rooms. Each of these two rooms are capable of housing up to twelve personnel in relative comfort. Six sets of bunks are located against the two sides of the room, with a floor-to-ceiling cupboard at the foot of each bunk. The wall opposite the door is made up of eight sets of various compartments for further clothing and personal items.

There aren't any nests in the Kyaa-class, lol... :S

<shrug> Someone used the word 'nest' earlier. I'll fix my posts once the forums let me log in again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back