• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Yugumo Discussion

Giving Hope to the Future.

A sappy one I know.

The Last Firstborn, Forever Forward.

Something a little more forceful.

Those are my two cents (or two ideas, heh).

That's be cool. I'm available (PST):

Thursday: 2:30pm-5:30pm
Friday: 2:30pm-12:00am
Saturday: 7:00am-1:00pm
Sunday: 7:30pm-11:00pm
Monday: 2:30pm-?

Umm...Good news bad news

Bad news: I don't know what my schedule is, let alone if I can do much right now. This is due to Good news

Good news: I have a new job, starting next wendsday.

(All times US EST)

Tuesdays and Fridays: 2000 onwards
The rest: 1900 - 2200 (May not be awake by 1900, and I run out the door at 2210)

That said, what with living over the other side of the world and all, mornings would be better for me :P

Anyone else have any suggestions?

"We take care of our own." It's been associated with the 5th many times in the past. It seems appropriate.

I'm not sure. For people whom take care of their own, the 5th XF sure had many problems on the level of betrayal and rebellion.

The Fifth already has a motto. Its the Yugumo we need one for. :)

I like "We Take Care Of Our Own" especially considering it comes from the roleplay.

I agree. We take care of our own is probably the best quote for the 5th, given current ingame actions.

And I think Seeding the Future would probably be better for the Yugumo.

I could do that, switch them around :)

"Spraying our seed all over the place!"

Dammit, I told Caine to keep his pants on.

MY MIND!

*slams head repeated into desk*

Why won't the images leave!

*And as an aside- Yes We take care of our own works very nice, along with the Yugumo and 5th motto swap. -And now back to your scheduled nervous breakdown*

Sorry I'm slow with my posts, my car has recently started making some troubling noises from the engine, to the extent where I'm not game to drive it around until I get it fixed, and this coupled with some late nights has slowed me down :/

I'll get on a post when I wake up, need sleep...

Hey all:

Lets try for a JP tonight, I know it is short notice.

Around 9:30 PM EST?

I think its best for now we continue with the SP, not enough of our players seen this in time. I will get to posting shortly. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back