• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Yugumo Discussion

Cora fix your post please. It is cut off and has several grammar and spelling errors.

Thanks!

Bah, Eric posted while I was typing up my last post and now stuff's all muddled up.

... I'll do something about that in the morning. Ish. The world in general is being far too annoying for me to mess with it now.

Um where the hell did the thread for the Yugumo Prolgue go?

Hmm, I don't see anything missing.

The Point of Origin thread was gone for a while. Then a replacement was made and it too was lost. I figured you had something to do with their coming back; did you not do anything and it returned on its own?

It has returned..

Told ya the ship was haunted!

Hey all

Eric may be out for a few days :( He contacted me yesterday that he is having computer issues. Until then just kind of work around Akira. I will NPC him off to bed or something if necessary.

I will keep you all updated as I know more.

To boldly go where no man has gone before!

I joke, I joke =3

That said, We take care of our own sounds like a fine motto. I do like The Last Firstborn, Forever Forward as well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back