• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Yugumo Discussion

Alrighty folks; you've all heard about my computer problems I think. Now however, I have access at school and will be able to post at least once a day. But hell, who knows when my computer will be fixed; I may be on tonight!

But anyway, I've just printed lots of posts for me to read; and I request that you all give me time to read them; and then I'll steel a chance to post tonight. ^_^

~ Eric

Good to have you back, Eric! We missed you :)

I'll be at work all day so my posting for today is pretty much done. Not too much happened in your absense, so if you're not too busy today you should have enough time.

Thanks, I'll try to get the possesions in, but I'll need a lot of time that I don't usually have this time of the day to get a good list going.

It feels a little rushed, but there ya go, Andrew. Sorry for any holding you up I may have done ;)

The mid-week weekend that I planned to use to get myself back on track here has been cancelled due to Easter. Gay.

I'll try to get a post up or something tomorrow or so.

Magnus is going to be out for a while, so for now Creighton will be out of action. Hopefully his computer issue will be solved in a timely manner.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back